on a sad note....

NAS

a neighbor sadly lost her home to a fire at the crack on dawn christmas morin. she got out safely but lost her cats, we here in the neighborhood know her but not well she is kinda a loner,i have talked with her a few times and she is a sweet woman we know her first name and we know she drives a bus for the lexington park christian school, we have no idea where she is now i was wondering if we contact the school as soon as it opens we can find her whereabouts, we all want to help her

Last edited:
Z

zuchick

Originally posted by NAS
a neighbor sadly lost her home to a fire at the crack on dawn christmas morin. she got out safely but lost her cats, we here in the neighborhood know her but not well she is kinda a loner,i have talked with her a few times and she is a sweet woman we know her first name and we know she drives a bus for the lexington park christian school, we have no idea where she is now i was wondering if we contact the school as soon as it opens we can find her whereabouts, we all want to help her

I truly feel for your neighbor.. You may beable to contact the Fire Department to findout where she may be reached.. I don't think the BOE will release such information.

NAS

Re: Re: on a sad note....

Originally posted by zuchick
I truly feel for your neighbor.. You may beable to contact the Fire Department to findout where she may be reached.. I don't think the BOE will release such information.
all ready on that !!! i have a friend who has a nephew in the fire dept. she will b gettin info for us today!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by NAS
a neighbor sadly lost her home to a fire at the crack on dawn christmas morin.
That totally sucks. :frown: Sorry to hear about that and I hope your neighbor's okay.

G

giggles04

The Red Cross is usually the one that places someone in that situation... so check with them.