On average, how long does it take you...

Pen losing?

• As long as it takes me to set it down

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Never; a place for everything, everything in it's place!

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Varies depending on how urgent I need to write something

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • It's usually in my mouth/behind my ear so, not really 'lost'

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Larry Gude

Strung Out
...to lose your pen at your desk? You know, the one that was JUST in your hand?

:banghead:

Last edited:

muttdog

You put mouth/behind ear. I think wrong pocket falls into that catagory, so there is my vote.

glhs837

Power with Control
Just found the nice company pen I lost months ago yesterday. In the pocket of the bike jacket:)

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
In my office, if you don't lock up EVERYTHING if you leave your desk, it will be gone by the time you get back (even if you're gone for only minutes). If it ain't nailed down to my desk, it's locked away in my drawers.

frequentflier

happy to be living
In my office, if you don't lock up EVERYTHING if you leave your desk, it will be gone by the time you get back (even if you're gone for only minutes). If it ain't nailed down to my desk, it's locked away in my drawers.

Dayum! Don't you work in the :gossip: (criminal justice system)

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Dayum! Don't you work in the :gossip: (criminal justice system)

Yep (but on the non-sworn side). It never ceases to amaze me how many former cops have ended up on the "other" side of the prison bars in the 15 years I've worked here. You'd think they'd know how NOT to get caught. :lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Yep (but on the non-sworn side). It never ceases to amaze me how many former cops have ended up on the "other" side of the prison bars in the 15 years I've worked here. You'd think they'd know how NOT to get caught. :lol:

Ok, this is Hijack of the day right here.

I said 'lost pens' not 'state pen'. :lol:

KVF323

i hate that! when i dont need a pen, i have 20 rolling around my desk in my way, and then when i actuall need one thy are no where to be found! i bet they are all laughing at me!

rpexie

.:Georgia Peach:.
The pens grow legs and haul ass when they hear me frantically looking for them. Then once I give up, they jump into the washing machine and everywhere else they dont need to be.
:doh:

hammishsqueak

We're all mad here.
My co-workers borrow my pens and forget to return them. I then am forced to borrow their pens (some of which are mine) and forget to return them, too. They then need to borrow a pen from me (some of which are theirs), and the cycle continues. It's the circle of life....

Katt

My co-workers borrow my pens and forget to return them. I then am forced to borrow their pens (some of which are mine) and forget to return them, too. They then need to borrow a pen from me (some of which are theirs), and the cycle continues. It's the circle of life....

:killingme

Larry Gude

Strung Out

And there you have a basic understanding of how the economy works as viewed by George W. Obama; just borrow! :buddies:

:lol: