pit011.jpg

pit009.jpg

n4009.jpg

n4010.jpg

fort042-1.jpg

Last edited:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Nice. :yay: Alaska is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to. Enjoy it while you're there. Used to go up to DEWLINE radar sites (some in Alaska, some in Canada), just fantastic. :yay:

glhs837

Power with Control
When you get to Fairbanks, if its still there, try a place called the Pumphouse, it was a converted water pumping facility, right on the river, great steak and crab legs platter. And people, if you haven't had fresh Alaskan King Crab legs, you havent had them. I'm from New England, and those things kicked buttered lobster off the number one spot on my list:) Eh, still there, I ate there in 1985:)

The Pump House

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
When you get to Fairbanks, if its still there, try a place called the Pumphouse, it was a converted water pumping facility, right on the river, great steak and crab legs platter. And people, if you haven't had fresh Alaskan King Crab legs, you havent had them. I'm from New England, and those things kicked buttered lobster off the number one spot on my list:) Eh, still there, I ate there in 1985:)

The Pump House

I've eaten there twice before. once in 1993 and last year. eating out of the motor home kitchen these days.

bcp

In My Opinion
Thank you for planning our first road trip with the new Fiver when we retire.

the first year after retirement we dont plan to be home for more than maybe a week.

I have been to Alaska, but Ive flown in and not really explored, I envy you.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Thank you for planning our first road trip with the new Fiver when we retire.

the first year after retirement we dont plan to be home for more than maybe a week.

I have been to Alaska, but Ive flown in and not really explored, I envy you.

So are you still planning this trip?