On The Road...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Not a meme, but a true story!

This afternoon I was traveling S/B 235 through Hollywood. Right in front of me, a car pulled out of the Bean building. No, they didn't go south or go north. They pulled out and literally hung a u-turn across the two SB lanes and went back into the building! UFB.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Damn cuddlers!
The bane of my existence. Went to Target with the Slingshot, parked in the middle of frikkin nowhere, literally hundreds of empty slots everywhere. Go in and out in under 10 min. Come out, there's two cars uncomfortably close, like less than a foot, away from the sling. WTF!?!?! Guy is sitting in his Jeep, tries to start a conversation. I just growled and took off.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

This afternoon I was traveling S/B 235 through Hollywood. Right in front of me, a car pulled out of the Bean building. No, they didn't go south or go north. They pulled out and literally hung a u-turn across the two SB lanes and went back into the building! UFB.
Forgot their masks....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

And see that should be grounds to pull them over and shoot them.

It’s no wonder we have so many traffic accidents down here. Hell I saw one on my way home today coming up on CVS at St. John’s.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
The bane of my existence. Went to Target with the Slingshot, parked in the middle of frikkin nowhere, literally hundreds of empty slots everywhere. Go in and out in under 10 min. Come out, there's two cars uncomfortably close, like less than a foot, away from the sling. WTF!?!?! Guy is sitting in his Jeep, tries to start a conversation. I just growled and took off.
I did that on purpose. I figured that was you. :howdy:

j/k I don't patronize Target.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I wonder if you were being videoed.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
And see that should be grounds to pull them over and shoot them.

It’s no wonder we have so many traffic accidents down here. Hell I saw one on my way home today coming up on CVS at St. John’s.
I guess I could get a dash cam and shame them in the Facebook Southern Maryland Crap Drivers page.

Grumpy

Put enough them together and release a DVD of Maryland stupidest drivers.
I think it's funny that so many think this area is the worst in driving skills/attitudes, this place is no different than anyplace where there are roads. Some of these folks need to take a tour of 495 or 695 and see some real azzhat moves.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
:duel:

:high5:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I think it's funny that so many think this area is the worst in driving skills/attitudes, this place is no different than anyplace where there are roads. Some of these folks need to take a tour of 495 or 695 and see some real azzhat moves.
SOMD doesn't have a huge Asian female population.