Once Upon a Time

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Daughter and I have been watching it since it began. New episode this Sunday!

kk2187

Happened to accidentally watch this while I was doing something else and couldn't be bothered to change the channel :lol:

I ended up stopping what I was doing and fully focused on the show. I really liked it (love Beauty and the Beast)

I didn't fully understand the "real world" story since this is the first I've seen but I'm definitely going back to watch the previous episodes!

Happened to accidentally watch this while I was doing something else and couldn't be bothered to change the channel :lol:

I ended up stopping what I was doing and fully focused on the show. I really liked it (love Beauty and the Beast)

I didn't fully understand the "real world" story since this is the first I've seen but I'm definitely going back to watch the previous episodes!

I love, love, love each and ever episode. You really need to catch it from the beginning when the do the re-runs.

SamSpade

Still loving this show.... I do believe Mr. Gold is my favorite character.

I've liked the actor in other roles - as Rush on SG Universe, he played a similar character - neither evil nor good but always self-serving.

Any (new) ideas on who August is? Pretty sure it's kind of obvious by now, given the stiffness in his legs and his claim that he is dying.

mamatutu

mama to two
I've liked the actor in other roles - as Rush on SG Universe, he played a similar character - neither evil nor good but always self-serving.

Any (new) ideas on who August is? Pretty sure it's kind of obvious by now, given the stiffness in his legs and his claim that he is dying.

I think August is the handsome devil!:blushing:

Love the show, also! The writer(s) has/have quite the imagination!