One by One

PJay

..going bye bye..

Ellen and Lemon both announce the end of their shows on back to back days...are you paying attention?

more will be exiting...stay tuned...

PJay

Sorry! Lemon will still be on CNN. You know.. people are looking different to me...he looks younger.. No.. nothing wrong with my eyes.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sounds like a ploy to get people to watch his show. His ratings are so low that more people will read this post than watch Don Lemon. So he teases out this thing for viewers and it's going to be a scam and a letdown, watch and see.

I mean, I won't be watching and seeing - I'd rather pull my teeth with a chainsaw than watch Don Lemon - but scads of people will because they're suckers.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now for "The View".

It's interesting that The View gets so much press. It has an average audience of 2.5 million people, which sounds like a lot until you do some maffs. Then it comes out to less than 1% of the US population.

Think about that. 99.25% of Americans don't watch The View, and yet it is considered an influential show.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Fun fact:

Don Lemon has well under 1M viewers. Lately he's been getting around 250,000 viewers.

When these people are hyped as the Second Coming I like to do a little reality check.

ginwoman

It's interesting that The View gets so much press. It has an average audience of 2.5 million people, which sounds like a lot until you do some maffs. Then it comes out to less than 1% of the US population.

Think about that. 99.25% of Americans don't watch The View, and yet it is considered an influential show.
maffs 😅

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There's an advantage to not having cable tv. I have absolutely no idea who this person is.

The only reason I know who he is is because Tucker Carlson has a mancrush on him (when he's not crushing on Brian Stelter) and so do the news outlets I read. They are constantly giving these people free publicity, so I'm guessing they get paid to do that because I can't think of any other reason a low rated obscure media person would be so famous.

PJay

The guy in video I posted is not Don Lemon..is one of my points..another is a lot of Hollywood is involved in really sick, evil things. I read it will all come to light, I really hope so because people need to know these people they cherished so much are really evil and need to be in prison.