one down one to go

transporter

Now it's time for Stephen Moore to step aside. He can join Mr. Cain on a luxurious 10 day cruise to Us-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan

Then, someone or anyone left in this CF of an Administration can get our "dumb as a post" President to nominate qualified individuals to the Federal Reserve Board. Like he was doing before he but the names of these two numnuts in the hopper.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Us-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan
Not biting on the Herman Cain angle. But genuinely curious why you picked Uzbekistan. Some obscure song reference?

I'm sure you realize Uzbekistan is landlocked? Or is that part of the joke...?

Maybe not the greatest of governments (UZB, specifically and the whole of Central Asia in general), but great people, great food, spectacular scenery (across the entire region; mostly good, some ghastly bad). Geopolitically very interesting, as well. Especially since the region is smack dab in the middle of "The Great Game 2.0."

Even with all the frustrations that came with working/living there, absolutely loved it. Would go back again if I could....

Xayrli tun! Қайырлы түн!

--- End of line (MCP)

Reactions: BOP

littlelady

God bless the USA
Not biting on the Herman Cain angle. But genuinely curious why you picked Uzbekistan. Some obscure song reference?

I'm sure you realize Uzbekistan is landlocked? Or is that part of the joke...?

Maybe not the greatest of governments (UZB, specifically and the whole of Central Asia in general), but great people, great food, spectacular scenery (across the entire region; mostly good, some ghastly bad). Geopolitically very interesting, as well. Especially since the region is smack dab in the middle of "The Great Game 2.0."

Even with all the frustrations that came with working/living there, absolutely loved it. Would go back again if I could....

Xayrli tun! Қайырлы түн!

--- End of line (MCP)

I don’t blame Cain for not wanting to be part of the crap. He is a good man. You lived in Uzbekistan? Wowzers.

Reactions: BOP