One H&ll of an Ending to a Game!

Otter

Nothing to see here
Penn said:
The last 8 - 10 minutes of the Dallas/Jacksonville game was a nail biter!

There was no conclusive evidence that the first pass was not intercepted on the last Dallas drive unless the officials are getting a different feed than network replays. Didn't matter, but still had me scratching my head.

Angel

~*~*~
I saw it, but I am still biting my nails about my fantasy team!!!! I am 3 points ahead of my opponent, I only have 1 guy left to play, and he has 4 guys left to play! :jameo:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Angel said:
I saw it, but I am still biting my nails about my fantasy team!!!! I am 3 points ahead of my opponent, I only have 1 guy left to play, and he has 4 guys left to play! :jameo:

If I were you, start drinking now.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
otter said:
There was no conclusive evidence that the first pass was not intercepted on the last Dallas drive unless the officials are getting a different feed than network replays. Didn't matter, but still had me scratching my head.

Agreed otter.

They - as usual - showed the taped review of that interception umpteen times, while the refs were reviewing it, the commentators were adding their yeas or nays; hell, I think even Troy Aikman, in the booth agreed it was a valid snatch.

Wonder which feed the refs were watching?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I think the SF-ARI ending was better. I'm down by 6 with 4 to go on Monday pm. SBK definitely had the money lineup today-97 pts.:doh: