One Life to Live

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Good bye old friend. I have watched you for more than half my life. You have been the best read book I ever watched. I will miss my show. What the hell do I do now at 2 pm every day.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Now THAT is what I call a "Holy Sh!t!!!" moment. Did NOT see that one coming

I think those were my exact words. OMG!!! But how can they just leave us hanging like that. Im pissed. I think I would of rather they just kill everyone off.

mitzi

What is this online series you speak of? Im gonna need a fix come Monday.

It won't be going online. The company that was working to get it online couldn't enough $$ to get it going. They had even signed several of leading people to continue on. It was announced the plans were scraped right after the final show for ABC was taped.
It is like losing an old friend :(

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
It won't be going online. The company that was working to get it online couldn't enough $$ to get it going. They had even signed several of leading people to continue on. It was announced the plans were scraped right after the final show for ABC was taped.
It is like losing an old friend :(

Ahhhh, finally someone who understands how I feel. Yes it is like losing an old friend. I will miss it very much. Not too sure if Ill watch GH to see OLTL people. Maybe once, just too see.

mitzi

Ahhhh, finally someone who understands how I feel. Yes it is like losing an old friend. I will miss it very much. Not too sure if Ill watch GH to see OLTL people. Maybe once, just too see.

I totally understand. I've watched off and on since 78. Even working I would miss a lot of it but if I were home I would put it on just to see what was happening (or my Mom would tell me). It's always there like an old friend lol.
I was glad to see some of the OLTL people were going to GH. I watch GH and it will be interesting to see how they fit them in at Port Charles. I have a sinking feeling though GH won't be around either in a year or two.

Roman

I totally forgot about the Show going off the Air! What happened on the last show? I just started watching it about a year ago, How sad that it's over.
I have a feeling that all Soaps will be off the air within the next two years. It was a shocker that All my Children, and Guiding Light went off. People are getting in to those Reality Shows. More Women are working outside the home too.

TWL

Kernel panic: Aiee.......
I totally understand. I've watched off and on since 78. Even working I would miss a lot of it but if I were home I would put it on just to see what was happening (or my Mom would tell me). It's always there like an old friend lol.
I was glad to see some of the OLTL people were going to GH. I watch GH and it will be interesting to see how they fit them in at Port Charles. I have a sinking feeling though GH won't be around either in a year or two.
I heard the end of this year/beginning of next year GH will be going away. Supposedly has something to do with a very large ABC sponsor (P&G) doesn't want to sponsor a network that has daytime soaps. It would be interesting to see how the John, Blair, Todd(not Victor Jr), and Star storylines play out on GH. Where are Natalie, Thomas, Cole and Hope going to be with the other characters in PC? That will be really interesting. But with only a year left, maybe they will all be killed off? :cds:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Amc & oltl

Looks they are coming back on line...

The Online Network announce plans to revive "All My Children" and "One Life to Live" earlier this year, with production beginning Feb. 25. Both soaps will premiere in the spring, and each new episode will be available to stream online through Hulu, in addition to The Online Network. Viewers will also have the option to purchase episodes through the iTunes Store.

Julia Barr to return to 'All My Children' | Fox News