One More Hurricane

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Friends of mine that live in north Georgia posted about an hour ago that they were getting hammered and their power was out.
Had to look at the storm/wind tracks. Didn't realize the winds were that bad that far south.

I'm still working on the laundry room, so my truck has been outside for a while. Not happy I can't bring it into the garage.

GregV814

hangin out shirts in the dirty breeze...and after the rain, there's a rainbow, and all of the colors are black.. its not that the colors aren't there...its just imagination, and Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself...

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
hangin out shirts in the dirty breeze...and after the rain, there's a rainbow, and all of the colors are black.. its not that the colors aren't there...its just imagination, and Jeffrey Epstein did not kill himself...
whut?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The wind is the real issue. One report, which I'm taking wiht a grain of salt, says 50mph gusts, 35 sustained. And like you said, the direction is not good.

It's very still here right now. "The calm before the storm."
The back/water side of my house will be on the windward side. Thankfully, I have very few trees on that side. The front side of my house is a frigging pine tree forest and if any of those go down they'll (hopefully) go towards the road.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
We just put safety straps on the carport and raised the boat up a couple extra feet on the lift. Beer stocks checked. Generators have gasoline.

Good to go.