One more year!!!

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
The Redskins could use Brett. But, Dan is too much of a tightwad to make it happen.

That would be the absolute last word I would ever use to describe Dan Snyder. If there's a player out there who he thinks could help that team win and him sell more jerseys, he's going to pay whatever it takes to get them in Washington. And the last time I checked, Brett Favre doesn't play Right Tackle, so no, the Redskins could not use Brett.

Otter

Nothing to see here
The Redskins could use Brett. But, Dan is too much of a tightwad to make it happen.

:confused: Thats probably one of the most off the mark comments I've seen you make. I can agree with that when it comes to his 'not football' employees, but when it comes to players and coaches, you're way off.

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
How can you say THAT? He's BRETT!!!

I do not worship at the Church of Favre, try as ESPN might. I used to be a Favre fan, until I saw him singlehandedly gift-wrap a playoff victory for the Eagles with :):shocker::) unnecessary interceptions. I can't stand him now, but actually I might enjoy watching him fail in Minnesota.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Don't listen to them, MISTER Snyder. You are Dan, Dan THE man! We're talking about Brett Effing Favre, here! Think of it! You and him. Doing Wrangler jean commercials together. Playing catch in the back yard. A little Kodiak twixt your cheek and gum, who in their right mind could not see how kewl this would make you! Besides, he's #4. We tried and old #8. That means that an old 4 is 1/2 the past sale date! You'll have people willing to sit in one another's laps to come see him play! That DOUBLES capacity!

Brett! BRETT! BREEEEEETTTT!!!!!!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I do not worship at the Church of Favre, try as ESPN might. I used to be a Favre fan, until I saw him singlehandedly gift-wrap a playoff victory for the Eagles with :):shocker::) unnecessary interceptions. I can't stand him now, but actually I might enjoy watching him fail in Minnesota.

Infidel.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Let me see if I understand - you are mad because I indicated that I was being sarcastic when I suggested that you were a tightwad? Because, frankly, I would have thought that you would be mad to find out that I was serious.

Don't you talk to Mr. Snyder that way! He's got a deal to make!!! :yahoo:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Go to Minn and hand the ball off. Who are their WR?

PERCY HARVIN

Sidney Rice and Bernard Berrian are decent as well.

Seriously, if Favre comes back he'll be an even bigger douchbag. I can't stand him anymore. He's a real POS. He's pissed because Green Bay got sick and tired of him considering retirement and they wanted to move forward with their franchise. If he hadn't been saying "WAHHH I WANNA RETIRE" a few years ago, they probably NEVER would have drafted Aaron Rodgers in the first place...and that's what put him in the predicament that eventually caused them to force him out!

Egomaniac crybaby. Not only did he crap on the Packers, but he crapped on the Jets by RETIRING and then #####ing at them to release him so he could keep playing somewhere else after they picked a new QB to replace him! It's not like they had to pick up Sanchez if he was still around. Geez.

RETIRE YOU PUSSY ASS MOTHER ####ER!