One of most incredible guitar players

PsyOps

Pixelated
I know there's not a lot of jazz fans (probably just Jazzlady, me and Larry :biggrin:) on here, but was wondering if anyone is going to Tommy Emmanuel's concert on 12 June at the Birchmere?

A sample of what to expect. He makes a single guitar into 4.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I know there's not a lot of jazz fans (probably just Jazzlady, me and Larry :biggrin:) on here, but was wondering if anyone is going to Tommy Emmanuel's concert on 12 June at the Birchmere?

Awesome! :clap: No, not going to the concert but I am leaving the next day for New Orleans for a few days where I am hopefully going to see some REAL jazz live. :yahoo:

Rael

Supper's Ready

Wow! Damn good :yay: :yay:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Roy Clark at Rams Head:yay:

This guy is good though. I"ll ask my boss if she's interested. Her old man is a musician and would dig it:yay:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Guitar players would appreciate this, but here is a T. Emmanuel video where he shows off his harmonics. He gives a little lesson in the beginning so if you want to hear the song go to about 2 minutes in.

PsyOps

Pixelated
My brother was supposed to get tickets and was waiting for a friend to tell him if he could go and waited too long and the concert sold out. :tantrum