One of Sappys Psycho-Whack-Job cohorts lost her job but it's Trump supporters fault!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
In a new video Wednesday, teary-eyed Claira Janover claims she lost a job with the Deloitte accounting firm after saying in a previous video -- that went viral -- that she would “stab” anyone who told her “all lives matter.”

“Trump supporters took my job away from me,” she claims. “I have gotten death threats, rape threats, violent threats. It was OK, but now my future’s entirely compromised because Trump supporters have decided to come for my life.”

It's never their fault! :lmao:

Deloitte is just happy they dodged an office stabbing rampage!

stgislander

PREMO Member
“Trump supporters took my job away from me,” she claims. “I have gotten death threats, rape threats, violent threats. It was OK, but now my future’s entirely compromised because Trump supporters have decided to come for my life.”
Pot... meet kettle.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A few things:

This woman is the epitome of the violent Left in several ways. First, she makes death threats toward those she disagrees with politically; Second, she blames the consequences of her actions on someone else; Third, she's all for canceling anyone who offends her even in the slightest, but now wants to cry when she is canceled.

:lol:

SamSpade

A few things:

This woman is the epitome of the violent Left in several ways. First, she makes death threats toward those she disagrees with politically; Second, she blames the consequences of her actions on someone else; Third, she's all for canceling anyone who offends her even in the slightest, but now wants to cry when she is canceled.

:lol:

That's just it and why I despise much of the left - violent, abusive or otherwise disgraceful behavior is COMPLETELY dismissed - IF IT IS FOR THE RIGHT REASON.

Try to imagine how quickly she would lose her job if she just said she'd stab the boss. No reason. Just stab him. Or worse, SHOOT him. The left would be all on that like flies on chit on how dangerous she is - but blame TRUMP for it, and - no harm done. Move along.

Rommey

Hey, I guess protests do work after all...