One time post flooding due to newsBot coming online

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
Staff member
PREMO Member
David is populating the news feeds, so you'll see a ton of news postings coming through. This is a one-time thing and won't be happening regularly.

Just mark those forums as "read" once he's done (in just a few minutes).

And yuo can click on the header "So. Md News Feeds" and mark then read all at once.
That is exactly what I ended up doing to clear the slate. I used to hate doing that until after I had skimmed all thread titles, but that was back in the day when we would have a variety of thread subjects and not most all politics. BTW, I'm GLAD to see you posting again! Missed you! 👏

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
That is exactly what I ended up doing to clear the slate. I used to hate doing that until after I had skimmed all thread titles, but that was back in the day when we would have a variety of thread subjects and not most all politics. BTW, I'm GLAD to see you posting again! Missed you! 👏
Had to take a break, I was getting rather anti-social and didn't want to say something that could come back and bite me when I run for Governor, it gave me time to edit all my yearbooks.

David

Opinions are my own...
Staff member
PREMO Member
I'll be adding a few final news feeds over the weekend. So, after the initial flood of article, they will trickle in as they are published. Just a heads up.