One whopper of a horse!!

M

Mousebaby

Here is a pic of Grampa with "Butch" about 20 years ago. By the way, My Grampa stood 6' 2" tall. I believe that Butch was at 2200 pounds when they weighed him this day. :faint:

(this was posted on a forum my husband frequents called The Firing line)

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Do you know what kind of horse that is? Looks as if its a Percheron to me. My dad bought a belgian draft whose about the same height but several hundred pounds larger...approximately 2650 lbs! Quite a monster, but scared half to death of everything. Its cute! :huggy:

M

Mousebaby

forever jewel said:
Do you know what kind of horse that is? Looks as if its a Percheron to me. My dad bought a belgian draft whose about the same height but several hundred pounds larger...approximately 2650 lbs! Quite a monster, but scared half to death of everything. Its cute! :huggy:

Yep you know your horses, that is definitely a percheron. I didn't know they made them that big, and you say you had a bigger one :faint:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
:howdy: :howdy: :howdy:
i have wanted to respond to this i sall the pic but i could not respond cause my computer fros.i am a pony person.i love him he is cute can i have him??????? :huggy: z :huggy:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
We visited a farm who has the heavyweight drafties and when I saw them in the stalls I was sure they were standing on a foot of sh--manure, I mean. But when one came out of the stall I couldn't believe it was all horse. Gihugeic!!!