One world gov't./religion

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
These "one world" predictions get talked about fairly regularly, but I am interested to know if anyone has firm ideas on how the plans will be executed beyond, "It's coming!! :jameo:"

One world government may be easier to imagine since we do now have the U.N. and many of our local political leaders seem all too willing to make us more "global", including befriending our enemies.

But what about one world religion? Christianity has been working diligently to become the world's one religion for 2,000 years, yet even as the system with the highest number of adherents, it still can claim only ~30% of the world's population. Within that population, there are countless fractures and opposition, as discussions on this forum illustrate.

What of the atheist-skeptics, who hold every sort of deity under scrutiny? What kind of religion could possibly appeal to them? Personally, I would be resistant to either a one world government or religion; I would not accept either simply because I was told to or because everyone else was doing it.

I suppose what I am trying to figure out is the logistical and/or psychological side of the issue - how to get everyone chanting in unison - moreso than the mere religious aspect.

Starman3000m

These "one world" predictions get talked about fairly regularly, but I am interested to know if anyone has firm ideas on how the plans will be executed beyond, "It's coming!! :jameo:"

One world government may be easier to imagine since we do now have the U.N. and many of our local political leaders seem all too willing to make us more "global", including befriending our enemies.

But what about one world religion? Christianity has been working diligently to become the world's one religion for 2,000 years, yet even as the system with the highest number of adherents, it still can claim only ~30% of the world's population. Within that population, there are countless fractures and opposition, as discussions on this forum illustrate.

What of the atheist-skeptics, who hold every sort of deity under scrutiny? What kind of religion could possibly appeal to them? Personally, I would be resistant to either a one world government or religion; I would not accept either simply because I was told to or because everyone else was doing it.

I suppose what I am trying to figure out is the logistical and/or psychological side of the issue - how to get everyone chanting in unison - moreso than the mere religious aspect.

Briefly, the One World Government/One World Religion will be a "forced" situation imposed upon the world's populace. Many will follow in order to "save their skin" but those who steadfastly maintain their faith and trust in Jesus Christ will be persecuted and killed for not accepting the One World Religion which is that of the antichrist system.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
... those who steadfastly maintain their faith and trust in Jesus Christ will be persecuted and killed...
Which is why I mentioned non-believers. Do you not think they would resist? I guess the NWO folks would expect to slowly overtake the world by killing one group of people at a time, despite surely being in the minority.

Starman3000m

Which is why I mentioned non-believers. Do you not think they would resist? I guess the NWO folks would expect to slowly overtake the world by killing one group of people at a time, despite surely being in the minority.

Briefly:
Yes, it will be a situation that controls all level of livelihood. One will not be able to buy or sell without having the proper "mark" or ID on them. Without that, you don't get food, housing, clothing, etc. It is a way of having global control over all people's movements as well. Many will follow, as mentioned, in order to save their own skin, albeit they will be superficial followers.

Christians are among those who will be persecuted and killed for their stand upon their faith and refusing to deny the Lordship of Jesus Christ as their Saviour.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
If you read about the Mahadi and compare that to the antichrist, you will find they are very much alike except Muslims see the Mahadi as the savior of the world and Christians see the antichrist as the antithesis of the Savior.

Now consider that the aim of Islam is to take over the world and make everyone a Muslim or remove them from the world.

The Christian aim is a bit different. It is to spread the gospel to the whole world in the hope that the whole world will accept Jesus as Savior and Lord. Force is not in the plan. (Yes. The Crusades. I know. But that was a bunch of misguide, ill informed people that did not know scripture themselves, or they would not have done what they did.).

So the events to unfold are very similar between Islam and Christianity but the outcomes are vastly different.

Toxick

Splat

Seems to me that the best way to get everyone 'chanting in unison', so to speak, is to come up with a tune that incorporates what everyone is already singing.

In particular, instead of creating a religion and trying to sway everyone towards it, you would create a religion that is simply an umbrella around all existing religions - some sort of "I'm-OK-You're-OK-everyone's-beliefs-are-as-valid-to-them-as-yours-are-to-you" feel-goodery.

In the Christian book of Revelation it says that the Antichrist will be killed and ressurrected and all the world will wonder after him. If you believe this, it shouldn't be too much of a stretch to extrapolate that the Antichrist could very easily say that he's not only the second coming of Jesus, but also the Jewish Messiah, the Imam Mahdi, Bahá'u'lláh, Ajita Bodhisattva, Kalki - and get everyone following him (even atheists, who would physically see a ressurection and be more apt to believe his supernatural claims) - under the guise that all religions are one in the same.

That's my analysis.

Starman3000m

Seems to me that the best way to get everyone 'chanting in unison', so to speak, is to come up with a tune that incorporates what everyone is already singing.

In particular, instead of creating a religion and trying to sway everyone towards it, you would create a religion that is simply an umbrella around all existing religions - some sort of "I'm-OK-You're-OK-everyone's-beliefs-are-as-valid-to-them-as-yours-are-to-you" feel-goodery.

In the Christian book of Revelation it says that the Antichrist will be killed and ressurrected and all the world will wonder after him. If you believe this, it shouldn't be too much of a stretch to extrapolate that the Antichrist could very easily say that he's not only the second coming of Jesus, but also the Jewish Messiah, the Imam Mahdi, Bahá'u'lláh, Ajita Bodhisattva, Kalki - and get everyone following him (even atheists, who would physically see a ressurection and be more apt to believe his supernatural claims) - under the guise that all religions are one in the same.

That's my analysis.

:howdy:
Good analysis that basically points to the present-day attempt being made by the ecumenical council of churches to get together and try to bring "peace" upon this earth through joint efforts.

There is one significant difference, however, regarding when the Israelis believe that antichrist is their Moshiach. They will fall for antichrist's deception prior to his being killed - not afterward. Bible prophecy declares that when antichrist revives from the deadly wound he will then go on his rampage against Jews, Christians and anyone else who does not accept him as "god".

So, the time period of when the world and the Jewish people accept antichrist will be during the first 3 1/2 years (of his 7 year rule) when he sets up a pseudo-peace throughout the world and brings a settling period between all religions. This will be the time period when the Third Temple is able to be built.

It is after that first 3 1/2 year period when antichrist is in complete control by Satan. That's the time period that you are thinking of when there will be many in this world who will perceive antichrist as being the rightful leader of the world. They are the ones who will accept "the mark of the beast" and will obey the orders to "worship the image of the beast".
All others that don'e go along with antichrist's program are killed off during that last 3 1/2 year period.

Presently, the thing to watch for is for some charismatic world leader to rise up next and introduce some sort of compromise and "peace-plan" that will be accepted by all governments that is designed to bring the present-day chaos in this world into order - A New World Order.

Last edited:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Don't forget that there is a period of world wide anarchy prior to the antichrist which apparently is caused by world wide economic collapse. Hmmmm.

Starman3000m

What if the one world religion is secular humanism?

Who would be the "false prophet" - (please don't say Al Gore- lol)

Revelation 16:
12: And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13: And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14: For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Toxick

Splat
There is one significant difference, however, regarding when the Israelis believe that antichrist is their Moshiach.

Now, don't read into that things which I didn't say or imply. I did not propose a timeline, or make references to the progression of the seven year tribulation or various prophecies.

I'm quite aware of all the things you pointed out. I'm simply suggesting one example about how a single worldwide religion could be established without force.

And it will have to be established without force. The Mark of the Beast is something that will have to be taken willingly and with the acknowledgement that the recipient is consciously turning his back on or putting himself at odds with God. Somehow the Antichrist will have to convince the world that there is a God (a resurrection should get that ball rolling nicely), and then convince the world that they should oppose him. Claiming the title to many religions' "Promised Ones" and finagling and half-truthing their prophecies should get that ball rolling.

Indiscriminately smashing all religions together (including Christianity and Judaism) into some sort of universal global secular humanist doctrine and then turning it against YHWH seems a fairly tidy way to accomplish the whole Single World Religion thing.

Presently, the thing to watch for is for some charismatic world leader to rise up next and introduce some sort of compromise and "peace-plan" that will be accepted by all governments that is designed to bring the present-day chaos in this world into order - A New World Order.

There has always been chaos. There will always be chaos. I don't think that our current era of chaos is in any way special, nor will end with the Apocalypse of the Bible. It's just business as usual, except our guns are bigger, and we use gadgets to make them pop very far away. But under it all, the same-old-same-old.

I would love to see the Kingdom of God on Earth... but not any time soon. I hope I'm long since dust when it hits the fan, and I'm pretty certain I will be.