One Year Ago Today....

BuddyLee

Football addict
EmnJoe said:
:clap: Congratulations! :thewave:
Have a good one...and hopefully another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another another and another and another.

kelleymauck

mind freak
Isn't one year the paper anniversary? :confused:
[/QUOTE]

yeah that's what it is... :lmao: what are the rest of them? Just out of curosity..

ladybug2004

kelleymauck said:
Isn't one year the paper anniversary? :confused:

yeah that's what it is... :lmao: what are the rest of them? Just out of curosity..[/QUOTE]

Traditional Wedding Gifts
First - Paper
Second - Cotton
Third - Leather
Fourth - Fruit/Flowers
Fifth - Wood
Sixth - Candy/Iron
Seventh - Wool/Copper
Eighth - Bronze/Pottery
Ninth - Pottery/Willow
Tenth - Tin/Aluminum
Eleventh - Steel
Twelfth - Silk/Linen
Thirteenth - Lace
Fourteenth - Ivory
Fifteenth - Crystal
Twentieth - China
Twenty-Fifth - Silver
Thirtieth - Pearl
Thirty-Fifth - Coral
Fortieth - Ruby
Forty-Fifth - Sapphire
Fiftieth - Gold
Fifty-fifth - Emerald
Sixtieth - Diamond

Congratulations :thewave:

kelleymauck

mind freak
JabbaJawz said:
The viggidy van is black. :neener:

That's what I told him. And he's like no midnight blue. So I told him to call ya...I went and looked at the vans today that's where the conversation came in.