Onion dip

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'd like it if it came in single-serve containers. I have Wavy Lays and was going to get some onion dip to go with them, but I won't eat a whole tub of it. Even if I got dip mix and sour cream and made my own, I'd end up throwing most of it away.

Pretty annoying stuff.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I'd like it if it came in single-serve containers. I have Wavy Lays and was going to get some onion dip to go with them, but I won't eat a whole tub of it. Even if I got dip mix and sour cream and made my own, I'd end up throwing most of it away.

Pretty annoying stuff.
How can you throw out that crack!

snowygirl

Pretty annoying stuff.
This might sound weird but some gas station convenient stores have the single serve onion dips. At least the shell up here in somd does. Just an idea

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
See, I don't buy pimiento cheese anymore for the same reason - I want single servings, not a big fat tub.
I make it up, one container of the pimento spread and a pint of sour cream And it’ll last about a week. I’ll have a three or four times and others tear into it as well.

TPD

the poor dad
Can’t it be refrigerated for a couple of weeks after opening? I think that’s what my wife does and she isn’t dead yet.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Can’t it be refrigerated for a couple of weeks after opening? I think that’s what my wife does and she isn’t dead yet.
Yes, unless it sits out for a long period of time. Never the case for me. 😂

Grumpy

I don't worry about it, I go in figuring I am gonna throw it out after the first use, whether its 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 done.