Online Bible

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I noticed that the online Bible is the King James version. Have you gotten any requests from Catholics to include the New American Bible? We have a large number of Catholics in the area (especially in St. Mary's). I'm not Catholic myself, and I didn't find out until college that Catholics didn't use the King James.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Don't get me started on Precious Moments. These characters fall all over themselves trying to be cute. Last time I saw eyes like those, it was on a dog begging for table scraps. I refuse to buy any Precious Moments toys for my daughter.

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Tonio
Don't get me started on Precious Moments. These characters fall all over themselves trying to be cute. Last time I saw eyes like those, it was on a dog begging for table scraps. I refuse to buy any Precious Moments toys for my daughter.

Bad Wheaties this morning? :bubble:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I had razor blades with sulfuric acid for breakfast! :lol: And since I'm a guy, hard to see how I can have Day 28. Can you imagine if men had PMS? Women think men are annoying enough now. :lol:

No, I don't like Precious Moments because the characters appear to be on the verge of tears. Not the image I want in my children's toys. Eeyore is different, because he feels sorry for himself and the others try to help him. And I have fun doing the Eeyore voice when I read to my daughter. "Good morning, Pooh, if it is a good morning, which I doubt."