Online investing advice

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Ok, who uses an online advisor for their stocks? Motley fool, smart asset etc, or do you gut it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I let my investment company deal with it. My only contribution is to put in money and look at my gains/losses each month. Once I decided to get serious about my retirement the first step was determining that I'm not capable enough to do it myself, even with advice.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I let my investment company deal with it. My only contribution is to put in money and look at my gains/losses each month. Once I decided to get serious about my retirement the first step was determining that I'm not capable enough to do it myself, even with advice.
I want to start dabbling on my own but let my guy take care of the 401 and the LW’s stuff. Places like fool, Barchart and smart asset will help you out but you gotta pay for the service but allegedly the get positive results. I do know that there is an ipo coming up that the LW is ready to jump on, so she will be putting a call in to her guy.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Same. I tried playing in stocks when my money was in the company 401-k myself back when gold was the thing to do, and lost big time. From then on, it's in a managed account.