Only a guy would think of this

What would you think of someone who bought their dog fake testicles?

• I have fake boobs - what's the difference?

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • I would think they were in touch with their pet's masculine side

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I would think they were crazy and run screaming for the nearest exit

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • I would show them MY dog's fake testicles

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Im not quite sure I understand. I send away for fake doggie nuts and then what? Do I pay a doctor to implant them or do you hang them off the back like a xmas tree ornament.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
baileydog said:
Im not quite sure I understand. I send away for fake doggie nuts and then what? Do I pay a doctor to implant them or do you hang them off the back like a xmas tree ornament.

They will implant them at the time of the neutering.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
cattitude said:
They will implant them at the time of the neutering.

Okie dokie, then. I just solved my friends problem with getting his dog fixed. He thought it might hurt the dogs pride not to have his "manhood" anymore. Wait till he hears this. Too funny :lmao:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
I guess these dog owners are compensating for their own feelings of male inadequacy.

The next thing you'll know, guys will put fake beanbags on their pickup trucks... wait, never mind...

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
vraiblonde said:
Now you know why women become lesbians.
:lol: I'm convinced that when the Star Trek Next Generation holodeck becomes a reality, plenty of men won't even bother with flesh-and-blood women. Those men will be the poorer for it.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Tonio said:
I guess these dog owners are compensating for their own feelings of male inadequacy.

The next thing you'll know, guys will put fake beanbags on their pickup trucks... wait, never mind...

I saw one of these over the weekend hanging off the back of a pick up. Kinda gross to see nuts swinging in the breeze. Lorena Bobbitt is comeing to mind.