Only in Washington

OldHillcrestGuy

Hope they lose....:yay:

:smack: Be nice, your Orioles are losing tonight:killingme I follow both teams. I was looking at the Nats schedule yesterday at work and saw where they play each other Memorial Day weekend in inter-league play, seriously thinking about getting tickets for my whole clan and going on Sunday, didnot get to Nationals Park last year, and Id like to check the park out.

Being such a big Oriole fan as you are, your proably really enjoying the Yankee's losing the way they did today. I love to see them lose cant stand them, their owner trys to buy the greatest team spending millions for free agents I love to see them fail. For me in football its the Cowboys I dislike, hockey its Pittsburg and baseball its the Yankee's. :buddies:

OldHillcrestGuy

Evening Mr Forsberg, your proably feeling a little dejected this evening like Cap fans are, our hockey teams are both down 2 games.:bawl:

T

toppick08

:smack: Be nice, your Orioles are losing tonight:killingme I follow both teams. I was looking at the Nats schedule yesterday at work and saw where they play each other Memorial Day weekend in inter-league play, seriously thinking about getting tickets for my whole clan and going on Sunday, didnot get to Nationals Park last year, and Id like to check the park out.

Being such a big Oriole fan as you are, your proably really enjoying the Yankee's losing the way they did today. I love to see them lose cant stand them, their owner trys to buy the greatest team spending millions for free agents I love to see them fail. For me in football its the Cowboys I dislike, hockey its Pittsburg and baseball its the Yankee's. :buddies:

I know..:bawl:...damn Sox........but at least we can still beat those dreaded Yankees from time to time...........:buddies:

Peter Forsberg

Evening Mr Forsberg, your proably feeling a little dejected this evening like Cap fans are, our hockey teams are both down 2 games.:bawl:
I was iffy bout my team because of the way they were playing at the end of the regular season. Honestly, I expected more out of the Caps. I expected Theo to be a bust but never thought the Caps offense would struggle the way they did in game 2. Both teams played well in game 2 to but came up short.

Beta84

They're out to get us
They will get it together, if their relief pitching gets straightened out. Their pitching is young, they'll learn. Its just growing pains.

in their opening series of the year, their starters couldn't get an out. in this last series, the bullpen just couldn't get an out after the 8th inning. :shrug:

Going on just their last series against the Marlins, maybe if they cut down on the fielding errors and stop jumping out of the gate and collapsing on offense, that would improve their success.

Go Fish! :dye:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
The funny thing was, if I heard correctly, only Ryan Zimmerman and Adam Dunn had misspelled jerseys, and they caught it in about the 2nd or 3rd inning.

The best players on the team were the only ones to have misspelled jerseys. :roflmao:

And didn't that happen the same day that Elija dukes DNP and his replacement fractured his ankle making a catch?