Only true believers apply

ms23699

Virtual Assistant & Social Media Marketer
MINZO ACADEMY - Maryland

NOTICE: WE BELIEVE BLACK LIVES MATTER & ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO DO THE SAME. IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE BLACK LIVES MATTER, THIS IS NOT THE COMPANY FOR YOU!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
MINZO ACADEMY - Maryland

NOTICE: WE BELIEVE BLACK LIVES MATTER & ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO DO THE SAME. IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE BLACK LIVES MATTER, THIS IS NOT THE COMPANY FOR YOU!

Do you supply the masks, shields and moltov cocktails free or is there a small charge?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

What an odd statement....I don't even understand what it means. It resembles "We are looking for people that have stopped beating their wives".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
MINZO ACADEMY - Maryland

That could be fun..... :evil:

DaSDGuy

MINZO ACADEMY - Maryland

Kinda interesting you are advertising to all be in one place. At any rate, I can scratch that company off my list for marketing assistance.

Bare-ya-cuda

To me this is a form of discrimination. Someone should apply and when you don’t get hired call the Cochran firm...please note the sarcasm in this

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kinda interesting you are advertising to all be in one place. At any rate, I can scratch that company off my list for marketing assistance.

S/he's not advertising - just sharing the information. Check his/her other posts.

ms23699

I found it interesting that a marketing company can say/do/require this, but if it was to say "you must be pro life", "all lives matter" etc.. the company would be crucifieid