OOOh yeah...State of the Union 2-7-2023! Bingo cards ready?

Hessian

The Blithering, lying dementia patient will be reading from a teleprompter 2-7.
What belongs on the Bingo card?
"Most Jobs ever!"
"Come Back!"
"Friends on Both sides of the aisle"
"Infrastructure"
"Recovery"
"Wasabashthegundo...um...whatever"

Hessian

"Trump" will be used many times, followed by "Police".
One thing the Lunchbox does (it's VERY petty...but that is who he is)...is refer to "Previous Administration" or 'My Predecessor"---watch....he simply refuses to say his name.

DaSDGuy

One thing the Lunchbox does (it's VERY petty...but that is who he is)...is refer to "Previous Administration" or 'My Predecessor"---watch....he simply refuses to say his name.
So when he says Previous Administration it can be read as Obamao.

DaSDGuy

In case you are not interested in watching a senile old person slur their words for over an hour we offer this viewing alternative:

Get your popcorn ready

Hijinx

Well of course it will all be written out for him by Obama's speech writers, but if he goes off the script it will be interesting to see what has to be walked back./

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Well of course it will all be written out for him by Obama's speech writers, but if he goes off the script it will be interesting to see what has to be walked back./
"The revolution is successful. But survival depends on drastic measures. Your continued existence represents a threat to the well-being of society. Your lives mean slow death to the more valued members of the nation. Therefore, I have no alternative but to sentence you to death. Your execution is so ordered, signed Biden, Xi's Appointed Governor of America."

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
We - our club - had to cancel the annual SotU reception we've put on every year for about ever....Steny couldn't secure a suitable venue/room that was accessible to our caterer (Bailey's). I'm not even sure he put any effort in to it.

I've never attended one myself...I stick to island events.