Ooops! One of ABCs reporters missed the "Bad Topics" memo.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Biden deflects yet again on court packing questions: 'I'm not going to play Trump's game'

In a local news interview with Pittsburgh’s WTAE on Wednesday, anchor Shannon Perrine pressed Biden on the issue, noting that viewers wanted her to follow up on the question that went unanswered the night before. Biden gave a similar response.

“You know, that’s exactly what they want me to talk about so we don’t talk about how they’re violating the Constitution now,” Biden said. “I’m not going to play Trump’s game. Right now, my entire focus is seeing to it that the American people get a chance – the election has already started – to have their say on who the next Supreme Court justice is. And that’s what I’m focused on.”

Biden was then asked how Republicans are violating the Constitution.

“The Constitution says that the American people – I taught constitutional law for over 20 years – says the American people get an opportunity to choose who they want on the Supreme Court by who they pick as their senator and their president," said Biden, who began teaching classes at Widener University Delaware Law School in 1991.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“The Constitution says that the American people – I taught constitutional law for over 20 years – says the American people get an opportunity to choose who they want on the Supreme Court by who they pick as their senator and their president," said Biden, who began teaching classes at Widener University Delaware Law School in 1991.

🤣

And the American people Spoke in 2016 in 2018. Republicans held on to the Senate ... and Trump has appointed 2 Supreme Court Justices and 100's of other Judges all the while Republicans Maintained Control of the Senate

again the People have spoken

herb749

Biden deflects yet again on court packing questions: 'I'm not going to play Trump's game'

In a local news interview with Pittsburgh’s WTAE on Wednesday, anchor Shannon Perrine pressed Biden on the issue, noting that viewers wanted her to follow up on the question that went unanswered the night before. Biden gave a similar response.

“You know, that’s exactly what they want me to talk about so we don’t talk about how they’re violating the Constitution now,” Biden said. “I’m not going to play Trump’s game. Right now, my entire focus is seeing to it that the American people get a chance – the election has already started – to have their say on who the next Supreme Court justice is. And that’s what I’m focused on.”

Biden was then asked how Republicans are violating the Constitution.

That still isn't violating the Constitution. Where are the fact checkers now .? Out chasing Trump I'd bet.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I wonder if his teaching constitutional law isn't another lie.
God help us if he did, But that would explain Obama's understanding of the flawed document.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
And he was quoting none other than....

Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

:thewave:

He also led with a quote from Obama, that actions have consequences. It's pretty sweet when he throws their words right back in their faces.
And you know damn good an well that if the shoe were on the other foot, they'd be doing the exact same thing.

SamSpade

And he was quoting none other than....

Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

:thewave:

He also led with a quote from Obama, that actions have consequences. It's pretty sweet when he throws their words right back in their faces.

"Elections" - but I laughed too, when he said that.

I guess one of the reasons I want Trump to win so badly is to shove this in their face.

They keep saying the American people have a say in the SCOTUS nomination - but they have ALREADY SPOKEN.
They elected the Senate and they elected Trump. And that's the Constitution.

And it is not different because it is election season - he's still President for two months AFTER the election.
The Senate is still the Senate for two months.

They think the American people have changed their mind already. Doesn't matter - as he said, elections have consequences
(or as Obama added "You lost. Deal with it". REALLY wish Trump had said that, too.).

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
"Elections" - but I laughed too, when he said that.

I guess one of the reasons I want Trump to win so badly is to shove this in their face.

They keep saying the American people have a say in the SCOTUS nomination - but they have ALREADY SPOKEN.
They elected the Senate and they elected Trump. And that's the Constitution.

And it is not different because it is election season - he's still President for two months AFTER the election.
The Senate is still the Senate for two months.

They think the American people have changed their mind already. Doesn't matter - as he said, elections have consequences
(or as Obama added "You lost. Deal with it". REALLY wish Trump had said that, too.).
That's the problem with voting early, you can't go back and change it.

Hijinx

I know that was one reason I voted for Trump: So he could appoint Conservative Justices.

Mr. Trump "Git 'er Done."