Oops....

Mikeinsmd

Channel 4 reporting that Pope Funeral Home in DC sent the wrong corpse to South America!! To compound matters, the one they sent was black and the correct corpse was hispanic! :yikes:

Last edited:

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Mikeinsmd said:
Channel 4 reorting that Pope Funeral Home in DC sent the wrong corpse to South America!! To compound matters, the one they sent was black and the correct corpse was hispanic! :YIKES:

At least they did not cremate the wrong body!! :killingme

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
At least they didn't stash a 100 or so bodies out back instead of cremating them.
That's what them Georgia boys do, solar cremation.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I saw that on the 5 o'clock news. The cousin that signed to release the body never actually saw it, she was only provided a picture to identify him by. When 2 other cousins went to see the body at the funeral home, it was badly decomposed.

And as reported it was a black man that was sent down to be buried, not the cousin.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
harleygirl said:
At least they did not cremate the wrong body!! :killingme
That happened to a very close friend of mine that died on Christmas of 2003. A 53 year old man was supposed to be cremated, and my 26 year old friend was supposed to have an open casket. They partially cremated his body before they realized it was the wrong person. :ohwell:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
That happened to a very close friend of mine that died on Christmas of 2003. A 53 year old man was supposed to be cremated, and my 26 year old friend was supposed to have an open casket. They partially cremated his body before they realized it was the wrong person. :ohwell:
:yikes: :twitch:

What did they do with the partially cremated body?