Open House/Air Show

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
No airshow this year, should be one next year. Andrews is doing theirs next weekend I think.

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Ken King
No airshow this year, should be one next year. Andrews is doing theirs next weekend I think.
Really! Why aren't they having one down here? (If you care to inform me I'd appreciate it) TIA

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by CMC122
Really! Why aren't they having one down here? (If you care to inform me I'd appreciate it) TIA

I think they have been having it here every other year. Something about lack of response (not sure if that's vendors or community).

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Originally posted by tys_mommy
I think they have been having it here every other year. Something about lack of response (not sure if that's vendors or community).

Lets have our own airshow/ submarine races.....

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
I would have thought with the rain-out disaster last year, that they might have brought it back this year.

Nupe2

Originally posted by itsbob

Attachments

• a-4m-dnst8911142_jpg.jpg
    a-4m-dnst8911142_jpg.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 105

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by CMC122
It's been every other year for awhile. I never bothered to ask why. Might be availability of the demonstration teams, funding, etc.. Who knows? But with Andrews about an hour away are we really doing without?

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.

Some weeks ago I was driving over the rte.4 bridge when my six year old pointed out the submarine in the Pax river.

"You can't see it though, it's under water!" :biggrin:

On the way back north to Calvert later she blurted out "There's that submarine again!" as we crossed the bridge.

I know it doesn't add anything to this discussion, but I thought it was cute.:blushing:

Nupe2

OK.. what does an A-4 have to do with an invitation only submarine race/ air show??

I'm bringing my A-4, invited or not!

p.s. stop #####in', gripin' and moanin'!!!:cheers:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Originally posted by Ken King
It's been every other year for awhile. I never bothered to ask why. Might be availability of the demonstration teams, funding, etc.. Who knows? But with Andrews about an hour away are we really doing without?
I have worked the Andrew's Show's and I would not go there with ALL of those people unless I was ordered too:lmao: And then I still probably wouldn't! :lmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Will you be kite flying?????

:lol:

If kite flying is what it takes to get you there, then yes!!

I can show ya how to make a kite out of a bra and a pair of boxers(or thong)!!

Elle

Happy Camper!
I can show ya how to make a kite out of a bra and a pair of boxers(or thong)!!

:killingme my bra would probably make a better blimp than a kite

oh and now you are wearing thongs:yikes:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
:killingme my bra would probably make a better blimp than a kite

oh and now you are wearing thongs:yikes:

BIG kite(what color eyes do you have again??)!! ANd where I come from Thongs go on your feet!! Get your mind out of the gutter!!.. no wait... I like it there.. keep it in the gutter!!