Open House/Movie Night at Holly Point

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Giddy up! said:
we didnt stay for the whole movie either, emily just couldnt hang the zyrtec she is on is so not working and she started fallin asleep in the lawn chair. Do u think u could clicker train or round pen her for me? Damn she was bad! :lmao:

I'd give it a try :wench:

Giddy up!

Busterduck said:
I'd give it a try :wench:
Im a wimp....I cant spank my babys...though she is treading thin waters with me, I swear she come from the devil himself sometimes I would have ten boys before i had another girl, I love her but she makes me so mad sometimes..punishment for what i did to my parents i guess. I remember when i was a kid...my dad would say "Go pick a tree branch" damn to this day...i hate picking up tree branches out of the yard.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
Im a wimp....I cant spank my babys...though she is treading thin waters with me, I swear she come from the devil himself sometimes I would have ten boys before i had another girl, I love her but she makes me so mad sometimes..punishment for what i did to my parents i guess. I remember when i was a kid...my dad would say "Go pick a tree branch" damn to this day...i hate picking up tree branches out of the yard.

Tomorrow I am gunna make you pick a branch :wench:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
:razz: no comment! Fact..your the one always carrying it!

Valuable where else am I going to get a bull penis whip? I have to protect it from your crazy ass.. :huggy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sadielady said:
You didn't tell them what happened!!!! It was nice meeting you. WD...any of the WD's.... if you were there then please tell everyone who fell off. No one else give them any hints please. :lalala: :yay: It was nice meeting you guys.

Did someone find the bull to ride, but didn't last the eight seconds? :popcorn:
Or were they practicing the emergency dismount? :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
devinej said:
did ya'll enjoy the open house WD? :howdy:
"They're" (and I use that word lightly and sarcastically) not talking because they weren't there. They could have been there. There were many people I don't know there. I don't know....WD. Please let us know who fell of about the time you claimed to be there? :razz:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
"They're" (and I use that word lightly and sarcastically) not talking because they weren't there. They could have been there. There were many people I don't know there. I don't know....WD. Please let us know who fell of about the time you claimed to be there? :razz:

We were there, we met you and you spoke with several of us! Enough said. :whistle:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Winn Dixie said:
We were there, we met you and you spoke with several of us! Enough said. :whistle:

Hey, how was the Open House?? I already had plans for that evening so I wasn't able to make it.

HAPPY LABOR DAY!!

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Winn Dixie said:

Can anyone explain this red karma, please. :jameo:
Open House/Movie Night ... 09-03-2007 12:42 PM Julie, Julie, Julie . . . You ARE pathetic arn't you. Go book one of your mommy's passion parties and leave the real horse people alone
We are not Julie, we don't even have a member named Julie. In fact, we have no Julie's within miles of any of us! :coffee: Who is Julie? :howdy: