Open House

K

kris31280

Passion Parties/Slumber Parties Open House tonight @9 pm

Margaritas, Jello Shots, and Electric Lemonade provided.

Munchies provided.

Co-Ed open house

PM for details as to the location if you're interested in attending.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Anyone interested in attending should post right here. I'd be curious who would go to a co-ed sex toy party with a bunch of people they don't even know.

K

kris31280

Anyone interested in attending should post right here. I'd be curious who would go to a co-ed sex toy party with a bunch of people they don't even know.
It's a little less party, a little more open house meet and greet kind of thing.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?

I don't think it is anyones business on here if someone wants to attend....Not that I would attend...Or even think about going.....I don't think they should post their intentions...So what if they don't know the other people there...Some people just may be interested in that stuff...Oh, BTW I won't be posting any more on here tonight...Have somewhere to go...I have church to go to...Then some shopping....Then the auto parts store...Might even stop by Brewsters and get some ice cream...Or maybe the movies...CYA all tomorrow..I'm outa here..

Toxick

Splat

Back in the day I would have.

And I would have shown up wearing nothing but an athletic supporter and cowboy boots.