Open House!

HiddenOaksFarm

Hello ALL--

I kno this is a somd forum but i wanted to let you know about an open house in King George VA. The farm is called La Grange. It is under new managment! Redoing the entire place! Looking for anyone interested in horses!

La Grange offers an array of services form guided trail rides on the farm's horses or trailer in with your own! Lessons, boarding and training! The farm is HUGE! Come out and see it for yourself! Help spread the word.

Saturday March 27th.

PM or email me me with questions and/or concerns. Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

C

campinmutt

are you working there now?? I know they always bring kids to the Mt Wanderers shows...we pass the farm on our way out of town quite often.do they still have the tack shop?

HiddenOaksFarm

are you working there now?? I know they always bring kids to the Mt Wanderers shows...we pass the farm on our way out of town quite often.do they still have the tack shop?

Yep. I am working at the farm. Things are slow right now but, everything is falling into place nicely! The tack shop is still open, and we are working hard on getting new products in just in time for show season! There are some really nice horses, in the making! Looking forward to meeting everyone who comes out on Saturday!

mingiz

Horse Poor
Hello ALL--

I kno this is a somd forum but i wanted to let you know about an open house in King George VA. The farm is called La Grange. It is under new managment! Redoing the entire place! Looking for anyone interested in horses!

La Grange offers an array of services form guided trail rides on the farm's horses or trailer in with your own! Lessons, boarding and training! The farm is HUGE! Come out and see it for yourself! Help spread the word.

Saturday March 27th.

PM or email me me with questions and/or concerns. Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Willl they allow people to trailer in just to ride the farm. Without a guide? Maybe pay a flat fee to ride there... Always looking for places to go. What are the hours for the tack store....

HiddenOaksFarm

Willl they allow people to trailer in just to ride the farm. Without a guide? Maybe pay a flat fee to ride there... Always looking for places to go. What are the hours for the tack store....

Yes. You can call the farm for more info on that. The trails are marked. The tack shop is not yet open to the public, as we are getting all new products and organizing the shop. However, when it opens I will be happy to let you know, hours and days open!