Opening Hunt Delabrook

2baymares

Great Pic of you!! Bet you had a blast on the Hunt!!:buddies:
How many peeps showed up?
I've never been able to make an opening hunt.:frown:

covekat

Thanks! It was a blast... and lots of people, I didnt count, but I would guess at least 50 people hunted... there were three fields.

Once you go, you wont want to miss another, the breakfast afterward is awesome!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Thanks! It was a blast... and lots of people, I didnt count, but I would guess at least 50 people hunted... there were three fields.

Once you go, you wont want to miss another, the breakfast afterward is awesome!

I'd love to get my 3yr. old OTTB Willow out next year. How high are the jumps with Delabrook? I know Goshen was 3'3" and I took my 11.2 hand pony to Goshen's Childrens Day Hunt the day after the Thanksgiving Day Hunt at Doughoregan Manor.

Anna264

Orchard Creek Farm
De La Brooke

I've been very interested in possibly joining this hunt... I hunted with Carrollton Hounds a couple years back. Are all of De La Brooke's fixtures in St. Mary's county? I live in Upper Marlboro... my biggest issue with Carrollton was the distance. It took me 2 hrs. to get to a fixture.

Anna

covekat

I'd love to get my 3yr. old OTTB Willow out next year. How high are the jumps with Delabrook? I know Goshen was 3'3" and I took my 11.2 hand pony to Goshen's Childrens Day Hunt the day after the Thanksgiving Day Hunt at Doughoregan Manor.

I dont think there is much over 3 feet, and plenty of ways to get around them if you dont want to jump... (I used to hunt a small/medium with Iron Bridge... I remember those jumps being HUGE)!

covekat

I've been very interested in possibly joining this hunt... I hunted with Carrollton Hounds a couple years back. Are all of De La Brooke's fixtures in St. Mary's county? I live in Upper Marlboro... my biggest issue with Carrollton was the distance. It took me 2 hrs. to get to a fixture.

Anna

Some of the fixtures are in Southern Charles County! (So about an hour from UM).

bnsmith39590

hey I am sure someone has already answered you but there is a Recognized hunt club your way called Marlborough if you are interested. I hunt with them some times and have never been disapointed. But Della is a nice hunt club also, whom I have also hunted with but most of their stuff is in St. Marys and honestly the Marlborough hunt club goes to way nicer places, more richie people in it. So if richie people arnt your thing, haha, della is nice also

hope i helped