Operation Bakis

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
šŸ”„ NBC News ran an encouraging story yesterday headlined, ā€œGlobal child sexual abuse probe that was launched after two FBI agents were killed leads to almost 100 arrests.ā€

image 3.png

You canā€™t make this stuff up. Almost 100 people in the United States and Australia have been arrested so far on child sexual abuse allegations, after a fatal shooting in 2021 of two FBI agents led to the unraveling of a massive, international pedophile ring, officials announced yesterday. Nineteen men were just arrested in Australia, and more importantly, thirteen children were rescued from horrific abuse.

ā€œOperation Bakisā€ began in 2021, after FBI agents got into a gunfight while executing a search warrant in Sunrise, Florida. Special Agents Daniel Alfin and Laura Schwartzenberger were fatally shot, and three other agents were wounded. The gunman and suspect, David Lee Huber, 55, was killed.

After they looked into what Huber had been up to, they discovered the tendrils of the worldwide child abuse ring.

The NBC story reported the FBI has alerted other countries besides Australia to suspects in those jurisdictions, but did not say which countries.

In fairness, this is terrific work by the FBI. And itā€™s also worth noting that for several years, some kooky conspiracy theorists have suggested the existence of a worldwide pedophile and trafficking conspiracy, but what do they know?

Anyway. Progress!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Awww. I thought it was something about a Greek baked good.
Right!?!

I posted this yesterday.

Hijinx

But look at what it took.
2 people had to die to get the FBI in gear.

And this small band of perverts is just the tip of the sword.
Where is the FBI in investigating the politicians who went to Epstein Island.
We KNOW that the FBI knows who went there and what they did.

WTF are they doing about it.?

They get this little guy and his band, but they aren't touching the Big moneyed and political powerful.
Not one of those sons of bitches has been charged.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Right!?!

I posted this yesterday.

"Funny thing about villains. They don't know they're villains. They think they're the heroes, and everyone else just has the wrong impression, or are evil themselves."

That post resembles Pablo Escobar, and how he thought of himself, to a T.