Operation Repo

M

MistysDaddy08

Did anyone watch tonights episodes on TruTV? The last one, Matt and Froy repoed an BMW and on the way back to the shop Matt rolled the car with a camera man who jumped in the car before leaving and refused to get out. The car is totaled and the Camera Guy and Matt have been fired for good. And another episode, Matt had a guy follow him and his boss around on a repo, his name was Dougie a little person. They got to this GMC Sierra white pickup and Dougie started to aggitate the so called owner, and jumped on top of his friend starting to do a choke hold on him, as Matt had the owners son on the ground. This is my new favorite show other than Parking Wars on A&E :doh:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Did anyone watch tonights episodes on TruTV? The last one, Matt and Froy repoed an BMW and on the way back to the shop Matt rolled the car with a camera man who jumped in the car before leaving and refused to get out. The car is totaled and the Camera Guy and Matt have been fired for good. And another episode, Matt had a guy follow him and his boss around on a repo, his name was Dougie a little person. They got to this GMC Sierra white pickup and Dougie started to aggitate the so called owner, and jumped on top of his friend starting to do a choke hold on him, as Matt had the owners son on the ground. This is my new favorite show other than Parking Wars on A&E :doh:

Reenactments.

Last edited:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I've caught that show a few times. That lady (and I use the term very loosely) who is about 400lbs and wears prom-like dresses is just nasty. :barf: