Operation Warp Speed Officials Push Back On Biden Administration Narrative, Say Distribution Plan ‘Extraordinarily Detailed’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Operation Warp Speed is the reason a vaccine was developed ahead of anyone’s expectations, and the operation’s success is demonstrated by the fact that the U.S. was hitting President Joe Biden’s goal of 1 million vaccines administered a day before he even took office. Biden recently expanded that goal to 1.5 million vaccines administered a day, another goal the U.S. was already on track to meet prior to any efforts from the Biden administration.

Yet, Biden administration officials claimed they inherited no vaccine distribution plan from the outgoing Trump administration. CNN recently reported anonymous Biden officials claiming they inherited “no coronavirus vaccine distribution plan to speak of from the Trump administration.” Biden senior adviser Cedric Richmond told CNN on Saturday that the “sad part is the last administration didn’t leave anything” and “didn’t leave a plan.” Biden chief of staff Ron Klain said on CNN’s “Meet the Press” that “the process to distribute the vaccine, particularly outside of nursing homes and hospitals out into the community as a whole, did not really exist when we came into the White House.”

After the first reports from anonymous officials came out, Dr. Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, refuted the claims, saying, “We certainly are not starting from scratch because there is activity going on in the distribution.”

easyliving45

HAHAHAHAHAHA. DO you believe this stuff or do you just hope others will?

"Inept idiots who did nothing because they didn't believe it was a real problem now claim they did something and took it seriously "

I thought "it would disappear overnight like a miracle"? If that was the case why would they have made such a detailed plan?

Especially if it wasn't very deadly as you claim?

You really need to stick to one story.

glhs837

Power with Control
So, did Trumps team develop a plan to get every dose into an arm in every state? Ah, no, nor should they have. And if they had tried, there would have beena hue and cry about how trumps shitty plan was going to kill millions!!!!! What they did do was develop a plan to distribute the doses TO the states, so the states could do what THIER FREAKING JOB is, which is to take the aid from the Feds and distribute it.

Louise

So, did Trumps team develop a plan to get every dose into an arm in every state? Ah, no, nor should they have. And if they had tried, there would have beena hue and cry about how trumps shitty plan was going to kill millions!!!!! What they did do was develop a plan to distribute the doses TO the states, so the states could do what THIER FREAKING JOB is, which is to take the aid from the Feds and distribute it.

However it goes. or distributed, it is pure poison. Any, pols that showed themselves getting the vaccine are liars. They were getting B-12 shots, or something healthy. They know the vaccine they back is deadly. NWO, anyone? I haven’t gotten a flu shot in over15 years, and have not gotten the flu. I will not get the COVID vax. They will have to kill me some other way, but I will be ready for that. God bless the USA.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
:nono:

Our LORDS And MASTERS at the Federal should TELL US PLEBS WHAT TO DO ...... that was the left's disingenuous argument about Trumps response

of course had Trump DICTATED A National plan, well then he would have been a fascist dictator

easyliving45

However it goes. or distributed, it is pure poison. Any, pols that showed themselves getting the vaccine are liars. They were getting B-12 shots, or something healthy. They know the vaccine they back is deadly. NWO, anyone? I haven’t gotten a flu shot in over15 years, and have not gotten the flu. I will not get the COVID vax. They will have to kill me some other way, but I will be ready for that. God bless the USA.

^^^^ These are the types of people most people think of when they think of Trump supporters or Republicans. Unless you disavow this type of insanity and white nationalism your party will forever be associated with this.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
^^^^ These are the types of people most people think of when they think of Trump supporters or Republicans. Unless you disavow this type of insanity and white nationalism your party will forever be associated with this.

in your narrow mind Fascist

easyliving45

in your narrow mind Fascist

Do you not admit the republicans have courted and encouraged that type of thinking and rely on it to get votes?

If a real Republican party emerged that disavowed insane conspiracy, white supremacy and went back to traditional Republican values not Trumpism i bet a lot of people would follow.

Just look how many people have switched to independent after the attack on the capitol.

SamSpade

Wasn’t the Trump administration ALREADY distributing and vaccinating people? By the millions? Gosh how did THAT happen?

What happened is no one held their hand and walked them through it.

Grumpy

Ya know, this crap being put out by this administration is already worse than I expected. It is a HUGE FU to half of this country and it will come back to bite them.

Hijinx

Ya know, this crap being put out by this administration is already worse than I expected. It is a HUGE FU to half of this country and it will come back to bite them.

I certainly hope so, but will we have anything left of America before the idiots catch on.