Opinions on what ammounts to Drinking Too Much

littlelady

God bless the USA
Jesus Christ!! Why is beer a focal point?? BECAUSE KAVANAUGH LIED ABOUT IT! WTF DON"T you understand? Not only that but he lies FOR NO GOOD REASON!!

Sheesh. Are you one of those people confronting people trying to have dinner in a public place. Seems so. And, I am thinking you don’t respect space; considering how much you used for your post. For what?

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Also, wanted to bring up that Obama admitted he used cocaine and marijuana. But, now, beer is an issue? Oh, ok. Not. The hypocrisy continues to build. I hope it all comes tumbling down. God bless America.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I'm pretty sure I can't be a Supreme court nominee, there've been a few ...incidents

I shouldn't tell this, because I fear I might lose my job but, I once threw a penny down the front of a girl's shirt in Jr High School.

This_person

I got drunk on occasion, one time the drink subjected me to ED, after that I never was drunk again.

I seriously started reading your post ("I got drunk on occasion") and was prepared for you to end that with, "...and I'll let you know when it's over."

:lol:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Jesus Christ!! Why is beer a focal point?? BECAUSE KAVANAUGH LIED ABOUT IT! WTF DON"T you understand? Not only that but he lies FOR NO GOOD REASON!!

I'm going to guess that the truth here is that you couldn't get the sexual assault part to stick so you changed to the next semi-viable excuse.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I shouldn't tell this, because I fear I might lose my job but, I once threw a penny down the front of a girl's shirt in Jr High School.

You think that's bad, I've got INTERNATIONAL incidents in my background. Don't want to go into to much detail, but the there was a Mini Cooper and a donkey involved.