Opinions on what ammounts to Drinking Too Much

grandpa

Not drunk is he who from the floor, can rise alone and still drink more, but drunk is he who prostrate lies without the power to drink or rise.
From the Waltzing Matilda Inn, Hong Kong BCC.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
"It was a woman who drove me to drink. Come to think of it, I never did hang around to thank her for that. 'Hey lady! Do I look all blurry to you? 'Cause you look blurry to me!'" D. Martin

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
1. Kavanaugh did not lie under oath about his drinking.

He admitted that sometimes he drank too much. "Sometimes I had too many beers," were his exact words. These acquaintances use words like "sloppy" and "excessive," which are just different adjectives to describe "having too many beers." Are liberals really suggesting that a man might perjure himself if he does not describe his high school drinking in the same colorful language that his high school friends might describe it? That's absurd.

2. Kavanaugh's teenage drinking habits are irrelevant.

No rational or honest person cares how much Kavanaugh drank 35 years ago. It has nothing to do with anything. 80 percent of college students drink alcohol and half admit to binge drinking. Are they all rape suspects? It is not good or healthy to drink in excess, but how can this utterly normal, utterly commonplace activity be evidence that someone is a violent felon? If it is, then there are quite a lot of violent felons in the country. And I suspect there are more than a few in the liberal media and among Democratic lawmakers.

Here is something else to keep in mind: Brett Kavanaugh is nominated for the Supreme Court. His job will involve evaluating the constitutional implications of legal cases brought before him. His drunken high school antics do not call his character into question decades after the fact. People change. People grow up. But even if this whole process did reveal character flaws in Kavanaugh, provided that those character flaws don't include rape (which there is not a shred of evidence to support), why does it matter? Even if I agreed with the liberal smear that Kavanaugh is currently, even 35 years later, a man with a temper who drinks too much, it still wouldn't have any bearing whatsoever on his ability to fulfill his duties as a jurist on the Supreme Court.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36530/walsh-rational-people-dont-care-how-much-brett-matt-walsh

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
No rational or honest person cares how much Kavanaugh drank 35 years ago. It has nothing to do with anything. 80 percent of college students drink alcohol and half admit to binge drinking.

There it is....a rational statement.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jesus Christ!! Why is beer a focal point?? BECAUSE KAVANAUGH LIED ABOUT IT! WTF DON"T you understand? Not only that but he lies FOR NO GOOD REASON!!

Be Specific ... what lies were told

Nate is that you :eyebrow:

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1046168796405411841[/TWITTER]

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1046747123209957379[/TWITTER]

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Jesus Christ!! Why is beer a focal point?? BECAUSE KAVANAUGH LIED ABOUT IT! WTF DON"T you understand? Not only that but he lies FOR NO GOOD REASON!!

Well, there goes that ulcer. I don't suppose it would do any good to, again, plead with you to get help?

And you make me want to drink - ALOT - just so I can understand your level of rage.

Hijinx

Mr. Or Professor if you like Ludington. One of Kavanaugh's "friends or acquaintances if you like, says he drank with Kavanaugh
Now I don't know how much Kavanaugh drank or how close an acquaintance he and this a-hole had.
I wonder why Mudington --Ludington, (WTF) decided to become a phucking pimp.

Ludington Didn't have anything to say about the truth or non-truth of this C**ts accusation, he just wanted to stick his two cents into this for some strange reason, known only to him.
With friends like Ludington ---Kavanaugh doesn't need any enemies.

Ludington says Kavanaigh was a mean drunk. Maybe Kavanaugh kicked his ass one night.
There must be some reason to sit around for 35 years and decide to pimp on a friend.
Maybe we will find out later.

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Everyone I hung with drank like fish in HS and college...so did I. So what? SO WHAT? This nonsense has gone beyond the bizarro world.

Hijinx

Everyone I hung with drank like fish in HS and college...so did I. So what? SO WHAT? This nonsense has gone beyond the bizarro world.

I got drunk on occasion, one time the drink subjected me to ED, after that I never was drunk again.