Oprah: ‘Caste System’ Gives Whites A ‘Leg Up’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
When a woman named Lisa said she had “unconscious biases that white people have,” Acho asserted, “Here’s what I told my friends with their white children. I said ‘Y’all live in a white cul-de-sac, in a white neighborhood, in a white city, in a white state. If you were not careful, your children will live their whole white life, and at 26, 27, they’ll end up being a part of the problem, because you just let them and allowed them to live a completely white, sheltered, and cultureless life.”

He continued, “As a black person, white people — the proverbial phrase of white people — they run America. CEOs, Fortune 500 companies, execs, ownership. They run America. Not an individual white person, but collective white people … I firmly believe that if the white person is your problem, only the white person can be your solution.”

In 2013, Winfrey referred to an incident in 2009 when President Obama was speaking to Congress and Republican congressman Joe Wilson called out, “You lie.” She said, “Remember that? I think there’s a level of disrespect for the office that occurs. And that occurs in some cases, and maybe even many cases, because he’s African American. There’s no question about that. And it’s the kind of thing no one ever says, but everybody’s thinking it.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/oprah-caste-system-gives-whites-a-leg-up

:shocking:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I said ‘Y’all live in a white cul-de-sac, in a white neighborhood, in a white city, in a white state. If you were not careful, your children will live their whole white life, and at 26, 27, they’ll end up being a part of the problem, because you just let them and allowed them to live a completely white, sheltered, and cultureless life.”
Funny thing, that. The very same could be said of inner city and black neighborhoods.

Life is what you make it. She should be promoting that.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So a couple of things:

Yelling out "You lie" is a terrible level of disrespect, but the way they've treated President Trump the last four years is not.

And then there's the wealthiest most powerful woman in America, a black woman, lecturing the rest of us on our white privilege....

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
So a couple of things:

Yelling out "You lie" is a terrible level of disrespect, but the way they've treated President Trump the last four years is not.

And then there's the wealthiest most powerful woman in America, a black woman, lecturing the rest of us on our white privilege....
...from her palace in a predominately (86%) white neighborhood with 1% black.

Last edited:

UglyBear

I firmly believe that if the white person is your problem, only the white person can be your solution.”

Uh, no? The easiest solution is for her to get her behind away from MY "white person world" -- with indoor plumbing, fair capitalist system, law and order, research into the deepest secrets of nature and resulting technology, -- to her Mother Continent. Bye!

...from her palace in a predominately (86%) white neighborhood with 1% black.
Yep, she's not gonna do the solution above -- cause she's a liar and a race baiter. She loves her some of that white person world.

glhs837

Power with Control
I remember how they treated Bush....... if they want to play the disrespect card, that is. And it's not respectful to let someone lie through their teeth.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'll take my cultureless life over an existence that includes(but not limited to) random violence, majority bastard children, drugs, gangs, misogynistic music, low regard for education and a fondness of a multitude of other social deficiencies.

BOP

So a couple of things:

Yelling out "You lie" is a terrible level of disrespect (even though it was true), but the way they've treated President Trump the last four years is not.

Toxick

Splat
In 2013, Winfrey referred to an incident in 2009 when President Obama was speaking to Congress and Republican congressman Joe Wilson called out, “You lie.” She said, “Remember that? I think there’s a level of disrespect for the office that occurs.

Can you imagine the uproar if someone had done that to Trump?!

The level of disrespect that Obama has had to contend with, Trump would never in a million years have to be subjected to. Because, white.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Acho asserted, “Here’s what I told my friends with their white children. I said ‘Y’all live in a white cul-de-sac, in a white neighborhood, in a white city, in a white state. If you were not careful, your children will live their whole white life, and at 26, 27, they’ll end up being a part of the problem, because you just let them and allowed them to live a completely white, sheltered, and cultureless life.”

Dumb bitch never lived in any of a hundred black PG neighborhoods. Cul de sacs everywhere.

herb749

She was likely behind the tribute show for Lewis the other night. Can't wait to see her George Floyd tribute. :faint:

PJay

White people made her the rich witch she is today. I truly wish she and all like her would get on their broomsticks and crash. :dead:

Last edited:

mitzi

I used to like to watch her show on days I was home from work. Then I realized it wasn't really her that I liked. I liked a lot of the guests. She was annoying and cut people off.