Orbiting Unmanned Spacesuit Transmits Signals To Japan

sleuth

Livin' Like Thanksgivin'
45 years from now...
some future astronaut is going to see this thing floating around...
and thinking it contains a body... is going to put his life on the line to try to retrieve it...

it's just goofy..

sleuth said:
45 years from now...
and thinking it contains a body... is going to put his life on the line to try to retrieve it...

it's just goofy..
It will burn up as it re-enters Earth's atmosphere.

Otter

Nothing to see here
sleuth said:
45 years from now...

it's just goofy..

The Russian suit was equipped with a radio transmitter to send recorded messages in six languages to amateur radio operators for several days before eventually re-entering Earth's atmosphere and burning up, NASA officials said.

:rolleyes:

StanleyRugg

It's amazin, but it's all a lie.

The goverment knows that some of us scientists have built NSRRE (That is Near Space Radio Recievin Equipment to you no scientist type folks) I constantly monitor for signals from space usin a collectin dish I built from a old satelite TV system.

Momma Rugg gets mad cause it is kinda big and when the wind blows alot it catches all the leaves that used to blow outa our yard over to the neighbors so they had to rakem up, now we have to.

Anyhoo, the goverment monitors space signals too and when they hear one they make up some story so people wont hear about it and get all worked up about aliens. This signal was from aliens sending us a greetin. That whole space suit thing was a lie cause the goverment don't want us to know, but scientist like me who wont be part of the goverment cover up wont keep quiet.

The goverment is always tryin to catch me doin stuff and tryin to ruin my experiments. I am pretty sure they have snuck in my inventin hut and put in a new bug since I found the last 2.