O'Reilly's O'Quiz

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Thank you for your playing the O'Quiz!
Congratulations!
You answered 10 of 10 correctly.

And I only watch him every once in a while.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
ylexot said:
Just thought you all might be interested...there's a new feature on Bill O'Reilly's web site. It's a current events quiz (10 questions). It's actually fairly tough. I only got a 50% :stupid:

http://www.billoreilly.com/quiz

Congratulations!
You answered 10 of 10 correctly.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Ken King said:
And I only watch him every once in a while.

2A has him on frequently. I can hear him :blahblah: in the next room...that's still too much for me.

Ken King

PREMO Member
Sharon said:
2A has him on frequently. I can hear him :blahblah: in the next room...that's still too much for me.
If I watch him it is on Fridays and that is only if Susan doesn't have me doing or watching something else. I would say on average I only watch twice a month (I did guess on the last two questions, but the first eight I was confident I had heard or read what I answered).

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Sharon said:
Actually, I have him on occasionally, and apparently not enough. 6/10.

ylexot

Super Genius
I watch him fairly frequently, but I had trouble with the questions that asked for numbers.

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
2ndAmendment said:
Actually, I have him on occasionally, and apparently not enough. 6/10.
I have had the same problem all my life. I am intensely interested in some subjects and the ones I am not, oh well, the info just glances off.

Spoiled

Congratulations!
You answered 6 of 10 correctly.

I watch maybe once a week, and dont care about news that wont have an impact on me (IE, best-selling books, entertainment stuff)

snuzzy

I watch almost every night, but my "adhd" husband can't keep his opinions to himself & I only hear @ 1/2 of what O'Reilly has to say. (3/10) :confused: Any way, that's my story and I'm sticking to it! ( I think I got the "important" ones right-ie:ALS..., not that I'm competitive or anything )

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Ever since the lawsuit came out last week, I can't get past this guy ringing up his producer while vibrating himself and making glue...

I was a regular listener, and watched his TV show several times per week. But, I believed that he was of higher moral character than these charges allege. He hasn't denied the charges, and has only come as close as playing the role of a victim. I'll still watch and listen, but not as regularly. And his credibility has been lowered in my opinon.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
The questions have nothing to do with the show...

...they are pretty detailed questions about events of the day.

3/10

Ken King

PREMO Member
Larry Gude said:
...they are pretty detailed questions about events of the day.

3/10
So you watch the show but don't pay attention to daily events? :biggrin:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
No...

...I don't watch the show much and I don't usually take note of many details.

For some reason it stuck that Superman fell in 1995 and I had no idea how many flu shots we're talking about.

The bounty on what's his face I had not heard and only guessed it would be less than the $25 mil I think is on Osamas azz.

You're a detail guy. I'm a, I guess, idea (aka 'dummy') guy?