Original U.S. Navy WWII Depth Charge Mark 9 Model 3 - Inert

black dog

Free America
All that stuff along with mortars, cannons and artillery littered the fronts of Interarms retail store, Hunters Haven and Potomac Arms along the Alexandria waterfront when I was a kid...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
All that stuff along with mortars, cannons and artillery littered the fronts of Interarms retail store, Hunters Haven and Potomac Arms along the Alexandria waterfront when I was a kid...

I heard the stories on the 1950's / 60's .. there were barrels full of Lugar's, Broom Handle Mauser's, Kar98's .. etc ... scattered around the maine room

black dog

Free America
My Father and GFather would go and take me sometimes in the 60's through the late 80's and Potomac Arms a few years more.
You could walk along the waterfront and see thorough the open warehouse doors the rifles, machine guns and ammo stacked to the ceiling.
Sometimes a ship or a sub or two tied up to the seawall. But yes, Hunters Haven was a super cool Sunnys Surplus for a kid to walk around in then. When old enough you could buy 19 dollar rifles and just as cheap ammo from around the world.
Roses and K Mart and other stores sold the same rifles in the barrels then too.