Originals Rock Bands And Artists In SoMd.

Where are you most likely go to see a local band?

• Total voters

SuperCoopRecord

Hello,

First, let us introduce Super Coop Records. My name is Dwight A. Owens Jr., and I have recently started Super Coop Records, a privately owned, independent record label. Along with the help of my band mate, Kevin Cross, we decided to start our own record label to pursue marketing and promotion ventures for our Indie Rock originals band. We are not just veteran musicians of the local music scene, but, we are experienced professionals in the music business, so…

Through much conversation, my partner and I decided to offer what services we could to a few hand-selected bands and artists in the area that can provide original music that we feel is worth the time for promoting and marketing to the masses. Since SCR is a private label, we are only interested in working directly with bands and artists in the area that have original music to offer, with quality sound and the talent to deliver.

We are currently looking for 4 bands and artists to feature and promote on the labels site, therefore we have made available the SCR Consignment Shop Service, which is very similar to that of CD Baby, etc. SCR is currently accepting demo submissions from local bands and artists to be promoted on the site for the SCR Consignment Shop. Again, we are only interested in helping to promote bands and artists in the local music scene that have original music to offer, we will not accept demo materials from cover bands.

As you may know, a consignment deal works like this, you select a selling price for your CD, and the consignment seller adds on a fee of a few dollars for site creation, and office handling, and shipping when required. We have a contracted consignment fee per CD that we sell, it’s cheaper than the previously mentioned services, so, we'll help you sell some CDs at your stated sales figure in the local region.

SCR has put in place very discriminating guidelines for selecting talent that we would consider forwarding to our major record label contacts with pre-approved solicitation permission. We only want to work with the best that the area has to offer, and we are looking for bands and artists with a true professionally minded desire and drive to succeed at what their talents have to offer.

We appreciate your time, and again, if you'd be interested in accepting our invitation in the SCR Consignment Shop, then be sure to stop by and visit SCR at www.supercooprecords.com Send us your most recent CD Demo for review with a full and complete press package.

You can read more about the CD Consignment Service and our other services by visiting the SCR site at www.supercooprecords.com and clicking on the menu button titled "Our Services".

Thank You,

Dwight A. Owens Jr. and Kevin S. Cross
Owners - Super Coop Records
Email: SuperCoopRecords@somd.net

:larry:

Attachments

• supercooplogo2.jpg
    supercooplogo2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 133