Oriole POST SEASON

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Game 2 is all you could want as a baseball fan. Never mind who you're rooting for; this is a FUN game to watch. :buddies:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
This is really happening - but I remember way too well '79 when the O's were up 3-1 and managed to lose the next three.......

I sincerely hope history has forgotten that.

homedepot20

This is really happening - but I remember way too well '79 when the O's were up 3-1 and managed to lose the next three.......

I sincerely hope history has forgotten that.

I still have nightmares from that Pirate Team & HATE their theme song " We are Famliy " :barf:

skins77

Well 4 years later they lost game 1 to the Phillies and than won 4 straight. They're is something special about this years o's.Every team is different. I wouldn't worry about what happened in the past.

homedepot20

O's Post Season comes to a STOP at KC . However what a year ! 1st Division Championship since 1997 . GO O's in 2015 :yahoo:

OldHillcrestGuy

Watch out next year! Davis, Machado, and Wieters will be back.

Well they better sign Cruz, he was 50% of their offense. Don't know if Peter A. will want to pay him what he will be asking for. One more screw up by Davis and he will be gone, wonder what the other players think of him, they sure, could of used his bat Don't know if any other players are free agents. They could also use 1 or maybe 2 starting pitchers.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
O's get swept. Tough ending, but KC proved they are the team that could get the hit when they needed it, even in the first inning of game 4 where they scored the winning run without the ball ever leaving the infield. Baseball, it is.