Orioles Magic

skins77

I'd love to see the o's & nats in the World Series. They both have the talent to get there. Lets go o's! Lets go o's!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Down 3-2 in the 7th, an explosive five run inning puts the O's up 7-3! :yahoo:

I guess you're an O's fan, so we agree on something.

I would be at the game, but grandson babysitting duties wiped that out. Looking good on TV, at least, but always fear the dreaded Rays.

I do.

homedepot20

Down 3-2 in the 7th, an explosive five run inning puts the O's up 7-3! :yahoo:

Directv has MASN which I'll watch replay tonite at 1130 . ONLY reason I subscribe to Directv. Main cable, Time Warner has dispute with Comcast /MASN so I have 2 systems and double the cost

OldHillcrestGuy

Birds WON 7-4 :yahoo: 100 more WIN's should win the EAST:jerry:

You guys need to get by Toronto and Tampa Bay first and maybe the Yankee's.
opps forgot about Boston too. Why doesnt Brian Roberts give it up another injury last night.
The best baseball team is about 35 miles south of Baltimore, on South Capital Street. THE WASHINGTON NATIONALS :yahoo: Only 159 more to go for a perfect season.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
They needed to carry Brian Roberts right out of the stadium and put him in the dumpster.

homedepot20

Grand Slam bottom of 8th - O's WIN Home Opener ! Wish I was there or at least watching on MASN . I"ll watch replay of game Sat morning

homedepot20

You guys need to get by Toronto and Tampa Bay first and maybe the Yankee's.
opps forgot about Boston too. Why doesnt Brian Roberts give it up another injury last night.
The best baseball team is about 35 miles south of Baltimore, on South Capital Street. THE WASHINGTON NATIONALS :yahoo: Only 159 more to go for a perfect season.

You mean those New Washington Senators . Still can't forgot that loggo . Washington , 1st in Peace , 1st in War & LAST in Americaln League :killingme

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Grand Slam bottom of 8th - O's WIN Home Opener ! Wish I was there or at least watching on MASN . I"ll watch replay of game Sat morning

Read today in the Tampa Trib that the last time an Oriole homered in each of the first three games of a season was 1966 - Frank Robinson - and we know what happened that year.

Hope is a great thing.....