O's Five Outs Away

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The O's are just five outs away from a 2-1 lead against the stinking Jankees. Why no chatter?

leonardtowngal

The O's are just five outs away from a 2-1 lead against the stinking Jankees. Why no chatter?

I don't know what everyone sees in Jim Johnson as a pitcher :shrug:...twice now he has blown it for the O's! There are two more games...let's pray that the O's can win both of those!

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
And once again, Jim Johnson hands the win to the Yanks on a silver platter. :boo:

Oh, I really hate Yanks fans. When they lose, you can't find a Yankees fan with a search warrant but when they win, suddenly everyone on Facebook is a die-hard "Born and raised in The Bronx" Yanks fan.

donbarzini

I don't know what everyone sees in Jim Johnson as a pitcher :shrug:...twice now he has blown it for the O's! There are two more games...let's pray that the O's can win both of those!

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Baseball

Might have something to do with the 51 saves and a K/BB of 41/15. However; I will grant you that maybe they have discovered his throat gets a little......um......dry, when the real pressure is on. Kinda like B.K. Kim with the D'backs.

Jeter3000

Born and raised in NY, here. Love my team, win or lose. I'll admit, it wouldn't be awful to see the O's go all the way, they have been playing good ball this year. A "beltway series" would even be interesting. May the best team(s) win!:high5:

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Baseball

Might have something to do with the 51 saves and a K/BB of 41/15. However; I will grant you that maybe they have discovered his throat gets a little......um......dry, when the real pressure is on. Kinda like B.K. Kim with the D'backs.

They know he's gonna throw strikes and haven't missed in 2 of 3 games, give the Yanks credit......even though I hate them :killingme

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Showalter has been out coached in the series so far in my opinion......Thome should have been replaced 2 games ago as the DH and ODay is more than a 3 out pitcher......yea I know you have a closer

homedepot20

It seems that the BIG bats have just gone cold . Pitching wise, you have to expect the Damn Yankees to hit HR's . I was hoping for a .500 season after 14 losing seasons , which they had ! Playing into POST SEASON is a bonus which the O's gave us for a early christmas present . Let's not give up on them . There may still be some of that Oriole magic left over for the year . GO ORIOLES .

donbarzini

Showalter has been out coached in the series so far in my opinion......Thome should have been replaced 2 games ago as the DH and ODay is more than a 3 out pitcher......yea I know you have a closer

That irritates me. Why change? With O'Day's arm angle, it's gonna take more than one time through the lineup to gauge him. So.....If it ain't broke.....