OT but i needs some ideas

MorganLover

HI all i haven't been on since like Aug. so hope everyone is still crazy and fun TEHE. :howdy:

I have been pretty sick the last few months and have been diagnosed (not 100% yet,) with early stage leukemia and i needs some ideas to sell my basset puppies.

I had a litter of 11 i have 7 boys 4 girls. with only 2 boys and 3 girls availible. Because of my diagnosis and not knowing what my future will be like in the next few weeks I need to find some good homes for them. I was selling them for 450 but I have taken their price down to 375.00 to try to find good homes for them quickly. They are all tri and AKC registered. Turned 8 weeks this past thursday and have had wormings every 2 weeks since 2 weeks of age and their first 5 way vaccination. As well as a well puppy check by my vet.

Picasa Web Albums - Brooke - 7 1/2 week pu...

So if you guys can keep me in mind for any friends or family that is in love with this breed and is looking for a puppy. they can email me at
brookelarrimore@gmail.com

Thanks everyone

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Make sure you post them in the classified section or vrai will delete your post. I hope everything works out for you. Get feeling better soon.:howdy:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
I have been pretty sick the last few months and have been diagnosed (not 100% yet,) with early stage leukemia

:howdy:B Your Momma told us last week that you were not feeling well...but then yesterday I could tell she wasn't herself and when I asked her what was wrong it broke my heart to hear what you are going through:bawl:.
Please know that I will be there for you in any way I can. I know that God holds you in the palm of his hand and he will carry you through. You and your family will continually be in my prayers.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
HI all i haven't been on since like Aug. so hope everyone is still crazy and fun TEHE. :howdy:

I have been pretty sick the last few months and have been diagnosed (not 100% yet,) with early stage leukemia and i needs some ideas to sell my basset puppies.

I had a litter of 11 i have 7 boys 4 girls. with only 2 boys and 3 girls availible. Because of my diagnosis and not knowing what my future will be like in the next few weeks I need to find some good homes for them. I was selling them for 450 but I have taken their price down to 375.00 to try to find good homes for them quickly. They are all tri and AKC registered. Turned 8 weeks this past thursday and have had wormings every 2 weeks since 2 weeks of age and their first 5 way vaccination. As well as a well puppy check by my vet.

Picasa Web Albums - Brooke - 7 1/2 week pu...

So if you guys can keep me in mind for any friends or family that is in love with this breed and is looking for a puppy. they can email me at
brookelarrimore@gmail.com

Thanks everyone

You and your family are in our prayers as well. If there is anything we can do to help we will be there! :flowers::huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
ME :huggy: Me some great friends.

Thanks for all your help yesterday, all of you. It warms my heart that there are so many caring people in this community. I'm hoping for some GOOD news tomorrow.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm

I had a litter of 11 i have 7 boys 4 girls. with only 2 boys and 3 girls availible.

Brook sorry to hear what you are going through I too got out of the business for health reasons ... I have had good luck with Breeders.net give it a try ... our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family ...

TC N Z