OT Missing Digital Camera from Mounted Wanders' Horse Show

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Hello all, I just thought I would give this a try.

At the last Mounted Wanderers' show I had my digital camera in a red small case and must have lost it. It is EXTREMELY important to me as though the camera is replaceable, the pictures on it are not.

I had pictures of my kitty and my pony that have passed on recently. These were the best pictures we had of our beloved pets. If you know of anyone who found a camera, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE contact me. I don't even care about the camera so much but I would very much like to have my Scandisc.

Thank you very much! :flowers:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
fredsaid2 said:
The club has a web page,

Mounted Wanderer's

perhaps a message on their site might locate your camera. Good luck!

Thanks :huggy: I sent a message to them as well. My son is pretty upset as it was his kitty, Casey's pictures. She died recently and suddenly of cancer. I just wish I would have downloaded them to my computer. I had over 400 pictures stored on the scandisc. :doh:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Busterduck said:
Thanks :huggy: I sent a message to them as well. My son is pretty upset as it was his kitty, Casey's pictures. She died recently and suddenly of cancer. I just wish I would have downloaded them to my computer. I had over 400 pictures stored on the scandisc. :doh:

I hope someone will turn it in. Was this the same day that we were there?