Otter at Calvert Marine Museum

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Every so often, I like to look at the webcams of the otters at CMM. Just noticed one is missing. Looked at their website and it now list only two otters, Chessie and Calvert. Anyone know what happened to the other male (Can't remember his name). Been a few months since I looked at the webcam and he was there then. Do males have to be separated once they become a certain age. Calvert is probably about two years old now as I sort of remember when they first got him. The other one is/was older and had been at CMM for a while before Calvert came. Just curious.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Every so often, I like to look at the webcams of the otters at CMM. Just noticed one is missing. Looked at their website and it now list only two otters, Chessie and Calvert. Anyone know what happened to the other male (Can't remember his name). Been a few months since I looked at the webcam and he was there then. Do males have to be separated once they become a certain age. Calvert is probably about two years old now as I sort of remember when they first got him. The other one is/was older and had been at CMM for a while before Calvert came. Just curious.
His name was Chumley. He passed away some months ago.