Otter Breakfast...

Super-secret forum brunches are open to all... not sure why this is being kept on the "low down"... for those who didn't get the PMer invite... :clap:

April 5: Otter Breakfast – 9:00 a.m., Learn about otter enrichment, habitat, and the mischief these mammals get into with their playful curiosity. Go behind the scenes to talk with a keeper and observe a feeding. A continental breakfast will be provided.

Celebrate March at Calvert Marine Museum - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

It's not "low down" it's "down-low."

Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

You are officially uninvited...:mad:

I "forward fast" rather than "fast forward" too...:blushing:

Graymatter

Super-secret forum brunches are open to all... not sure why this is being kept on the "low down"... for those who didn't get the PMer invite... :clap:

April 5: Otter Breakfast – 9:00 a.m., Learn about otter enrichment, habitat, and the mischief these mammals get into with their playful curiosity. Go behind the scenes to talk with a keeper and observe a feeding. A continental breakfast will be provided.

Celebrate March at Calvert Marine Museum - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

Whew! I thought people were meeting to eat otters.

She just gave us the "low down" on the "down low". Now we know! :yahoo:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
That's a Monday, right? :confused: I wonder why they would schedule this during the work week?

It's the Monday after Easter and most school districts tend to have that day off. The majority of the programs listed in the website quoted are designed to appeal to children.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
It's the Monday after Easter and most school districts tend to have that day off. The majority of the programs listed in the website quoted are designed to appeal to children.

I just checked the schedule and you're right. I was thinking they went back to school that day, but it is Tuesday (the day after). :yay: