Otter, Kom, Pete, Air.....

Nupe2

...got an early XMAS present yesterday....a 39 on the back nine at Wicomico!
Will admit that the front nine was not too pretty and tee boxes were moved up a bunch but what the heck, I'll take it! :lmao:

C

chess

smoothmarine187 said:
lol....I shot a 55 on the front 9 at Cheseapeake hills! lol.....they finally have all the greens open

wow I could do that with one eye closed ;)

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Nupe2 said:
Will admit that the front nine was not too pretty and tee boxes were moved up a bunch but what the heck, I'll take it! :lmao:
I see my initial assessment was right...:sandbagger: :killingme

That is great! Now you have to come on out to play in the next SOMD Invitational. No excuses this spring.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
kom526 said:
I see my initial assessment was right...:sandbagger: :killingme

That is great! Now you have to come on out to play in the next SOMD Invitational. No excuses this spring.

I don't know if he could "hack" it with us out there :lol:

Nupe2

Softballkid said:
:lmao:

When we played there you needed a weed-eater to find your ball if you missed the fairway :lol:

Wonder if the rules of golf cover carrying a weedeater in your bag? :whistle:
Looking forward to the next open. Rumor has it that a road trip to Larry's is on the agenda for next year's tour. Even heard that a trophy might be awarded....

Pete

Repete
Nupe2 said:
:yay: I can't even remember where my clubs are. :confused:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Nupe2 said:
Looking forward to the next open. Rumor has it that a road trip to Larry's is on the agenda for next year's tour. Even heard that a trophy might be awarded....

We should have 2 tropheys... 1 for the winner, and 1 for lost the most balls :lol:

Agee

smoothmarine187 said:
lol....I shot a 55 on the front 9 at Cheseapeake hills! lol.....they finally have all the greens open

Nice, just in time for winter :duh:

Good on ya Nupe :yay: any witnesses :popcorn:
It's not often we get December weather like we've been having...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Nupe2 said:
I guess if you pull your 3 and 4 irons out you could proably get away with it. I think it would have to be a rechargeable electric one though, we wouldn't want to spoil the sanctity of the game, especially in an event as prestigious as the SOMD.

Nupe2

Airgasm said:
Nice, just in time for winter :duh:

Good on ya Nupe :yay: any witnesses :popcorn:
It's not often we get December weather like we've been having...

I played with a couple of guys I met on the course....no SOMD.com witnesses though. You'll have to take my word for it....I work for the Government so you know you can trust me.... :whistle:

I wish I could play today but I AM DEDICATED! :lmao: