Ouch!

puggymom

So Depeche Mode has a new album out yesterday. I've even listening to it non stop since then.
So my daughter (7) just asked me if Depeche Mode was popular in the 80s like One Direction is now. Ouch that hurts.
: twitch:

MSLucente

I loved Depeche Mode while in my mothers womb ( Literally i would flutter) and since have never stopped listening. Music just isn't the same now. I know I know I'm only 27 what am I talking about but seriously the stuff on the radio now . . . Shake my head. Depeche Mode my fav of all time I'm so glad they are still releasing albums. Lets hope it salvaged some of the crap I hear.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
So Depeche Mode has a new album out yesterday. I've even listening to it non stop since then.
So my daughter (7) just asked me if Depeche Mode was popular in the 80s like One Direction is now. Ouch that hurts.

Shades of when my youngest asks me if they had such-n-such back in the "olden days", meaning while was growing up. I'm only 41! I didn't live in the olden days!!!:cds:

puggymom

I loved Depeche Mode awhilee in my mothers womb ( Literally i would flutter) and since have never stopped listening. Music just isn't the same now. I know I know I'm only 27 what am I talking about but seriously the stuff on the radio now . . . Shake my head. Depeche Mode my fav of all time I'm so glad they are still releasing albums. Lets hope it salvaged some of the crap I hear.

Their newer stuff is still good...I may be bias since they are my most favorite band ever.
They are also going on tour this year. I hope I get a chance to go.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I was listening to Big Audio Dynamite yesterday, and could do nothing but smile. A BIG smile, in fact.

And nothing on this planet can bring a grin to my face faster than listening to Talking Heads.

thurley42

HY;FR

You should have said no because Depeche Mode is a real band that plays good music.:killingme